Adidas NMD thread

No doubt-always safe w/card and paypal.
See what the release details are next month.
Hopefully not too bad.
Good luck to those trying.

What is the difference between JD Olive NMD and the olive nmd with the grey blocks? Do they both have the same mesh material? Are they a different kind of green? I cant tell

Last edited:
It seems like your TTS is an 8 so I would go with an 8 if using a think insole and socks.
For reference, I'm a 10snug in UB and 10.5comfortbly with an aftermarket insole.
I tried the nmd PK in 9.5 with that same insole and socks (Nike dri-fit) and the PK at the tip of the big toe was reaching critical mass and about to poke through.
Size 10 in nmd PK is perfect.
So in your case stick with the 8. The thick insole and socks adds .5.
My actual foot length measures between a 7.5 and 8 (left foot closer to 7.5, right foot closer to 8), but I wear a size 8 in almost all shoes including UB. Very helpful response, really appreciate it as it's hard to truly know what size is right without being able to try them on in person so can only rely on other people's experiences. Reps given.

Last edited:
JD Olives:

White heel tab

Ballistic Nylon Mesh

Mesh color matching eva blocks

Rubberish/Suedish Heel cup

Fuse strip across top of foot

All black outsole under

Footlocker Olives:

Black heel tab

As stated, the other mesh material

Gray block/Olive Block

Stiched no fuse strip across foot

Light grey block area under with black outsole

Both have the same 3m laces.

Someone posted that they are known to cancel even after confirm. Sizes are popping up different by the minute. Gotta be a technical glitch.
Still checked out though. See what happens.

Edit: order doesn't pop up in acct details.
?????
Each refresh gives different sizes available.

Last edited:
Copped the vapours off inflammable after 1 hour.

Edit: canceled

Canceled here also.
Hate purchases on that site: release times always change, canceled orders, who the hell uses a "reserve when released" function?
D*mn Fritz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom