Adidas NMD thread

Best way to contact them is through the phone (+44 0161 393 7055), they're far more professional over the phone for some reason.

Source: learnt that the hard way when my first order's tracking number said it's on it's way to Norway half way through tracking and when my second order got canceled and approved then canceled then shipped within 30 mins(these were the jd olives too btw).

My tracking n
Best way to contact them is through the phone (+44 0161 393 7055), they're far more professional over the phone for some reason.

Source: learnt that the hard way when my first order's tracking number said it's on it's way to Norway half way through tracking and when my second order got canceled and approved then canceled then shipped within 30 mins(these were the jd olives too btw).

My tracking actually never updated... But they did arrive on Thursday. Just wish I ordered the correct size... Ended up with a UK 12, when I'm a US 12 (rookie mistake).

View media item 2207482View media item 2207483

Missed the link on the preorder. I'm guessing it was kdac. Pm me any legit preorder on the bapes please

JD NMDs stuck in warehouse, grailed is full of scammers. annoying to have to chase my money around.

oof. i called them using google voice

also - their live chat is "available" at random times - like within a 10 minute interval, it may be available once or zero times. I don't think the live chat follows any set hours.  

Good luck my player.

Last edited:
Damn I was so close to pulling the trigger on some French Beiges last night but backed out since I’m still undecided on what size to get. Figured I’d get a few more last minute opinions if I could before I commit.

So for those of you who wear your R1 PK with a thick insole and thick socks (which is how I plan to wear them for added cushioning), did you still go half a size down from your TTS/UB size or did you just go with your same UB size? Worried if I go half a size down I wouldn’t have the length in the toebox that I like with the added insole and thicker socks (at least a finger’s width). My size 8 UB fit snug with only a few cm left in the toebox length. Really torn between going 7.5 or 8 and its driving me crazy.
laugh.gif

Can't checkout
Yeah, same here. Either bots ate or they were sold out as soon as the sizes went live. If anyone ate manually, I'd be surprised. Not sure why they would do an online restock anyways and announce it via email (bots on alert). I'd imagine boutiques like Suede would be better off with in store raffles for the few sizes they restocked. 

Last edited:

they had 1-2 pairs per color, lets act like there was a chance! 
indifferent.gif
Did they even have Blues or Blacks up? By the time I noticed it was live, I saw one size each in the Tangerine, Green and Red. Was sz 11.5, 11 and 8 respectively I believe. All sold out already though obv. 

Last edited:

Did they even have Blues or Blacks up? By the time I noticed it was live, I saw one size each in the Tangerine, Green and Red. Was sz 11.5, 11 and 8 respectively I believe. All sold out already though obv. 
what I don't understand is why they say restock at a certain time but happens hours earlier?

Damn I was so close to pulling the trigger on some French Beiges last night but backed out since I’m still undecided on what size to get. Figured I’d get a few more last minute opinions if I could before I commit.

So for those of you who wear your R1 PK with a thick insole and thick socks (which is how I plan to wear them for added cushioning), did you still go half a size down from your TTS/UB size or did you just go with your same UB size? Worried if I go half a size down I wouldn’t have the length in the toebox that I like with the added insole and thicker socks (at least a finger’s width). My size 8 UB fit snug with only a few cm left in the toebox length. Really torn between going 7.5 or 8 and its driving me crazy. :lol:

It seems like your TTS is an 8 so I would go with an 8 if using a think insole and socks.
For reference, I'm a 10snug in UB and 10.5comfortbly with an aftermarket insole.
I tried the nmd PK in 9.5 with that same insole and socks (Nike dri-fit) and the PK at the tip of the big toe was reaching critical mass and about to poke through.
Size 10 in nmd PK is perfect.
So in your case stick with the 8. The thick insole and socks adds .5.

What do you guys think is gonna be the after market on the bape nmds? I already know imma strike out so i better start prepping my wallet now

Anyone know if the market price for the WM CS will go up? for such little rumored quantity they're still around 300$

Think very hard about that WB sale for the future Bape release. The Raab preached a very interesting line of thought in the Jordan 12 Ovo thread and does make you pause. We have no clue details about this release: depth & breath.

Think very hard about that WB sale for the future Bape release. The Raab preached a very interesting line of thought in the Jordan 12 Ovo thread and does make you pause. We have no clue details about this release: depth & breath.

Agreed. But if you paid with CC you can always file a dispute and CC company is always on your side.

Back
Top Bottom