Adidas NMD thread

hmm thinkin about copping these yellow camo pk nmd for 220 euro... doubting a bit. what would you guys do?

Whats the best way to clean all white mesh NMDs? The mesh on my pair has gotten pretty dirty. Can I put them in the wash and air dry them?

Whats the best way to clean all white mesh NMDs? The mesh on my pair has gotten pretty dirty. Can I put them in the wash and air dry them?
Get a brush. Get washing detergent. Mixed both with hot water.

Scrub like your life depended on it.

Done.

For this reason i haven't worn my pair and will now oop. Pm me. Size 11. Sorry if this isn't allowed mods. Don't ban me I'm just trying to help out

Just pulled the resale trigger on the French beiges and the Japan greys, couldn't resist it anymore I want that trio complete.
Also, I think i finally figured how to pull off the tech earths,.. by stealing the color palette off a Christmas tree :D
Nice Panerai. Is it a 111?

I was out of town for the Pharell NMD release so I didn't experience it with confirmed app how do multiple color releases work on Adidas Confirmed? Pick one color and thats it? Or do the colors drop a few minutes apart? Hows it work?

I was out of town for the Pharell NMD release so I didn't experience it with confirmed app how do multiple color releases work on Adidas Confirmed? Pick one color and thats it? Or do the colors drop a few minutes apart? Hows it work?
The colors dropped 5 minutes apart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom