Adidas NMD thread

hey guys can i get a rough price check on a pair of size 12 OG NMD in 9/10 condition without the box? 

Last edited:
Well took the L on the FT"L," however on a positive note was able to cop the ps4 pro for 331 on Target! You win some you lose some!

Anyone have any comments on the core black (s31505). Debating on if I should keep waiting to hit on a winter wool restock or just F it and get the poor man's winter wool haha!

Sticking with team manual cause most releases are kinda like impulse buys. If I don't cop I will feel sad for half a day but that's it. I will just pay resell for something I really like rather than have a couple impulses.

Try the script and you will know that fking splash is killing normal ppl.

I told my brother (who trying to cop yeezy on his phone ...) not bother it. don't waste your time....

I mean ... it still possible to manual if you have ton of luck. I might rate it 0.5% chance to cop manual on Yeezy.

Finally managed to complete my collection after receiving my *** Blacks. Problem now is finding the right weather to wear them. 

Wanna check with you folks here, only the JP Grey came with a blue box, both French Beige and *** Blacks were in a black box. Just curious if the box colours region specific?

Back
Top Bottom