Adidas NMD thread

I understand you are trying to help; by the time you post the link, I promise you, the entire stock is gone

this goes for all you posting links, Thank you.  but you are only feeding the lurkers and overload the site.

most sites can barely support normal traffic, much less the surge you cause by posting links.

I'm sure this will change nothing, at least I've said my peace.
You sound so salty. Thank you hypebeast for trying to help. Ignore this guy - Everyone has access to all information, this isn't some secret society.... May the luckiest and best (and quickest) win. 
He's right though about overloading sites that just self-destruct, why link to them, even if you link immediately like Hypebeast does, you just make it so it takes longer for you get a L or W.

You are definitely right about the secret society thing though; I don't know why people keep hating on lurkers, why does signing up make you special?

These are the same guys who took solemartyrs script that he released for everyone and tried to make a club using his work for only a few people to discuss. I can see his disdain for this website. The hypocrisy is truly hilarious. 

I wanted to join that club so bad so when someone found out crucial info I would post here but they didn't let me join :frown:.

Know this, almost everyone here is not looking to help you out and if they are they are either too foolish or already have got what they are linking or thinking someone will return the favor.

This little thing about stopping lurkers is really funny, don't you all know you weren't members once?

Just don't post the link for sites if they are already crashing; keep posting the link a few times before the release (or after if there is enough stock) if you really wanna help out and everyone who's seen it will thank you.

You don't need to post a link as soon as a website drops if you know the site can't handle it.

But if someone does, the blame is really on the website and the stores they have so many opportunities to make a fair release but don't want to spend the time or money doing so.

Can't really blame them since people only like a store if they do a good release but as soon as they mess up once they don't stop crying.

These are the same people, who thank people here when someone helps them but then they also say thanks for helping me but now that I got or know something don't help anyone else since it would not benefit me.

Like I said the hypocrisy is hilarious.

coming from someone who joined today lol .. i agree with @ScrubStoreOwner
Coming from someone who had notifications on already on said site... Lol I come to NT to see on foot pics and see peoples opinions on sizing/ success on copping. The salt is real, let people win - if you are good and persistent enough you will get what you want as well... 
I just want one pair.
You'll get one one day bro. 

He's right though about overloading sites that just self-destruct, why link to them, even if you link immediately like Hypebeast does, you just make it so it takes longer for you get a L or W.

You are definitely right about the secret society thing though; I don't know why people keep hating on lurkers, why does signing up make you special?

These are the same guys who took solemartyrs script that he released for everyone and tried to make a club using his work for only a few people to discuss. I can see his disdain for this website. The hypocrisy is truly hilarious. 

I wanted to join that club so bad so when someone found out crucial info I would post here but they didn't let me join :frown:.

Know this, almost everyone here is not looking to help you out and if they are they are either too foolish or already have got what they are linking or thinking someone will return the favor.

This little thing about stopping lurkers is really funny, don't you all know you weren't members once?

Just don't post the link for sites if they are already crashing; keep posting the link a few times before the release (or after if there is enough stock) if you really wanna help out and everyone who's seen it will thank you.

You don't need to post a link as soon as a website drops if you know the site can't handle it.

But if someone does, the blame is really on the website and the stores they have so many opportunities to make a fair release but don't want to spend the time or money doing so.

Can't really blame them since people only like a store if they do a good release but as soon as they mess up once they don't stop crying.

These are the same people, who thank people here when someone helps them but then they also say thanks for helping me but now that I got or know something don't help anyone else since it would not benefit me.

Like I said the hypocrisy is hilarious.
Also the consortium links were really difficult to guess and released by twitter, I think everyone had a fair shot (of pretty much everyone taking an L unless you hit a size that had more than a couple). 

Last edited:
Eff out of here with that talk, "don't post links" :smh: got both pk xr1s last week thanks to the member that posted links and I've struck out on a few posted links as well. It's a crap shoot and members with holding links wont guarantee you a pair. Most links are available elsewhere anyway but shared here last. #ELE

Last edited:
just got a shipping confirmation from packer. 
happy.gif

If you think posted links are hurting your chances of copping you're already taking an L. All major and semi major websites are constantly monitored by PM and followed by tens of thousands of people on social media. Very little of this stuff is secret. A vast majority of the time, if something is really worth copping, by the time someone gets a link, posts it on NT and someone sees and acts on it, it's already gone. everyone take your Ls and Ws in stride.

Coming from someone who had notifications on already on said site... Lol I come to NT to see on foot pics and see peoples opinions on sizing/ success on copping. The salt is real, let people win - if you are good and persistent enough you will get what you want as well... 

You'll get one one day bro. 

Also the consortium links were really difficult to guess and released by twitter, I think everyone had a fair shot (of pretty much everyone taking an L unless you hit a size that had more than a couple). 
serious question: how old are you?

nerd.gif

the flood gates reopened
7 PLY LTD
Your payment was completed. To continue shopping, please return to the merchant.

Last edited:
While you guys are arguing over nothing...

#teammanual + #persistence

Last edited:

While you guys are arguing over nothing...

#teammanual + #persistence
pretty much. I knew something was up when stock wasn't updating to sold out like all the other colors. After multiple refreshes, it made me verify not a robot before the captcha. 

... thanks the one who posted nmd x End last Sat.

Got mine cause of him. Bait was out of my radar.

Back
Top Bottom