Adidas NMD thread

From what I heard the boxes are different colours depending on time of release of that batch of stock.

Last edited:

Finally managed to complete my collection after receiving my *** Blacks. Problem now is finding the right weather to wear them. 

Wanna check with you folks here, only the JP Grey came with a blue box, both French Beige and *** Blacks were in a black box. Just curious if the box colours region specific?
I only have the grey japans,  they came in a grey/black box.  from FTL

Last edited:

Finally managed to complete my collection after receiving my *** Blacks. Problem now is finding the right weather to wear them. 

Wanna check with you folks here, only the JP Grey came with a blue box, both French Beige and *** Blacks were in a black box. Just curious if the box colours region specific?
Nah. Depends on release batch.

I understand you are trying to help; by the time you post the link, I promise you, the entire stock is gone

this goes for all you posting links, Thank you.  but you are only feeding the lurkers and overload the site.

most sites can barely support normal traffic, much less the surge you cause by posting links.

I'm sure this will change nothing, at least I've said my peace.

I understand you are trying to help; by the time you post the link, I promise you, the entire stock is gone

this goes for all you posting links, Thank you.  but you are only feeding the lurkers and overload the site.

most sites can barely support normal traffic, much less the surge you cause by posting links.

You sound so salty. Thank you hypebeast for trying to help. Ignore this guy - Everyone has access to all information, this isn't some secret society.... May the luckiest and best (and quickest) win. 

You sound so salty. Thank you hypebeast for trying to help. Ignore this guy - Everyone has access to all information, this isn't some secret society.... May the luckiest and best (and quickest) win. 

Lmao. Did you just create this account to post this?

The problem is NT needs to make the site MEMBER LOGIN only to view threads

but those same links attract lurks which create unique hits on site and that pays bills!

How else does this site stay afloat, no one is fronting the server bill 

Greys in black box from last ftl restock.
Actual shoes inside was 1/2 size down from box label.

So besides the dude who bagged big foot size, no one else hit on Ftl this morning? Disappointing to hear.

While that's true, I actually got through on the NMD CS Wool from Sivasdescalzo when the link was posted last week. So I think it's more of a you never know type of deal and I appreciate those that have that in mind.

I tried for the orange ones just a bit ago here at the gym on mobile. Was able to add to cart and it all went down hill from there.

Back
Top Bottom