Adidas NMD thread

Bummed that I slept on the Nice kicks release and passed on a pair at $450. Now it's unbelievable, lol. If anyone can point me to a 11-11.5 I'm willing to pay semi rape lol 450-550. Thanks

A guy on a local FB group has 11.5 listed at 550.

Can anyone point me to a complete list of CWs for the 17th?

EDIT: Never mind. I read through the last few pages and I see most can't even agree on what's releasing. It could be one pair or ten pair. LOL.

Last edited:
I have no idea what to do I bought a pair of the NMD key city from ebay for 600 which is a good price for the key city. I bought them on March 1st they are scheduled to come on Friday but the douchebag seller hasn't shipped them yet and hasn't been replying to my messages. I am thinking of cancelling the order tonight, or should I wait till the 10th?

If he hasn't shipped them OR answered in 1 week then I would cancel it and write some bad feedback. That's just pure BS imo. If he's away then he should write that in the item describtion so people know that.

So Ebay is telling me I can't cancel my order because "it's too late" which I think is bs. This guy hasn't been replying to my messages and hasn't shipped my shoes yet (which were suppose to come this Thursday). I just want my Key City pair. If I contact Ebay will they give me his contact information maybe I can call him and talk to him?

So Ebay is telling me I can't cancel my order because "it's too late" which I think is bs. This guy hasn't been replying to my messages and hasn't shipped my shoes yet (which were suppose to come this Thursday). I just want my Key City pair. If I contact Ebay will they give me his contact information maybe I can call him and talk to him?
File a paypal case. Yes, you can request for a phone number but your info will also be sent to him. I contacted an ebay member before because did not pay after a couple of days. Try this link. Input his user name and the item number.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom