Adidas NMD thread

So are these two confirmed for the 23rd?     I cant do a wednesday release 
eyes.gif

Had so many bad experiences with credit card sales on Ebay! If an offer comes without Paypal Option, i'd never ever buy from that seller - no matter how good the price seems to be!!
I never have before, do you think I got burned on this deal?!

I never have before, do you think I got burned on this deal?!

Always use Paypal when its an option for best buyers protection.....but call your CC company..its very possible they offer similar protection....many do...

Also stay on top of ebay...open a case with them if u haven't yet...and provide that case number to your cc co. when u file a case with them as well....

Always use Paypal when its an option for best buyers protection.....but call your CC company..its very possible they offer similar protection....many do...

Also stay on top of ebay...open a case with them if u haven't yet...and provide that case number to your cc co. when u file a case with them as well....
on my CC bill it says it was charged as PAYPAL so maybe I'm protected I will call ebay soon.

I bought it with my CC
You can call your CC company and charge it back.  If you paid with Paypal then just open a dispute.  If you paid by CC without using Paypal I'd wonder how you managed to do that unless he has his own CC machine.

Last edited:

You can call your CC company and charge it back.  If you paid with Paypal then just open a dispute.  If you paid by CC without using Paypal I'd wonder how you managed to do that unless he has his own CC machine.
I spoke with ebay they will file a claim but I have to wait till after the delivery date. They said my purchase is protected and I will get a refund within 3-5 days after filing the claim. I don't really care about how long it takes till I get the money back on my card, just as long as it get's back on there.

Who exactly gets informed about these recent in store and online barneys drops...ish seems really shady to me. Random time is one thing...but random day too??

Not to mention its nowhere close to the actual release smh.

People make the joke "resell is life" -- but whoever copped off BNY, it really is life for them
mean.gif

same thing happened w the SNS boosts and also Pusha T

if you don't have the link before hand, then good luck.

Back
Top Bottom