Adidas NMD thread

Any of you guys experience discomfort with the NMDs? I wore my R1s for 3 hours last night at a theme park and my feet were KILLING me
that sucks, even though ultra boost n running boost equivalent are more suited for that situation, they should at least keep ya feet up

Any of you guys experience discomfort with the NMDs? I wore my R1s for 3 hours last night at a theme park and my feet were KILLING me
Did you get the nmd in a snug or loose fit? I worn mine all day and they feel great!

Toronto folk, swung by adi Dundas Square today and asked if they'd be getting NMDs in store on Mar 17. Guy I asked said they were only getting women's colorways that day.

I dont get it, so instores on the 17th, every Finishline, Adidas, Pacsun is gonna magically have FSR of 8 different, 17 different colorways? :lol:

Pretty sure it was just one site that claimed that, and it hasn't been confirmed or corroborated anywhere since. I'm still hoping it happens but I'm not holding my breath.
Yeah for sure man I agree I don't think it's going to happen. I am excited for those red camos on the 23rd though.

I normally wear UBs/Roshes/Vans authentics/rainbow sandals. My NMDs are snug but the pain isnt coming from constriction.

Because I was at a theme park there's a lot of stop and go movement while waiting for rides. I noticed my heel would dig into the boost while im standing in place and then feel pain as i started to move. This was after 2 hrs and i was only there for 3. 

But i've been to six flags(all day) with roshes and didn't have any problems at all

Same thing as rep yeezys pattern is of or not mirrored and it looks like they fixed the boost and rigid nipples in more of a slant on the heel they even have a nice kicks out that looked pretty spot-on except for the insole is the normal nmd ones

Back
Top Bottom