Adidas NMD thread

Yellow NMD's going for $245 on the bay ... Is this due to influx of NMD products set to release, or are most of them fake?

I want to snatch a pair up for the low, but I am seeing scattered prices. Anyone know market value (not premium market value).

Thanks in advance.
No

The yellow came is not the best colorway

I sell the mine 239 euros on eBay. And all people want the footlocker in europe and the S79150 :wink: !!!

But for me it's a beautiful shoes but i prefer the og

all NMD's without the three stripes look weird to me. Even if it's monochrome, it's gotta have the three stripes for me. 

I read an article earlier that mentioned the red pair yall were talking about earlier. It carries a $10 premium over the plain mesh ones because it's a 'textile knit'; not Prime Knit, mind you, just a slight material upgrade, I guess.

I read an article earlier that mentioned the red pair yall were talking about earlier. It carries a $10 premium over the plain mesh ones because it's a 'textile knit'; not Prime Knit, mind you, just a slight material upgrade, I guess.

The all black nmd S71962 run for $120 and the red S79158 and grey S79159 are $130

So are they not comfortable like a few guys in here are saying? Or are people sacrificing comfort for the hype... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom