Adidas NMD thread

why is the black nmd runner that is coming out on the 17th worth 500 up on ebay??  Product #: S79162

It's not. That's what a few sellers are trying to get for it, doesn't mean it's "worth" that much. The highest it's sold for on eBay is $350 but most sales are closer to $300, that will change once the 17th comes and they are plentiful.

Are these chunky/heavy in person? I can't tell by the pictures. I prefer sleek and light like the ultra boosts.

Can someone post some pictures with them on?

Idk why dudes throwing crazy gifs at me [emoji]128514[/emoji]
2 other people claimed their feet hurt after 3 hours, that's not comfort.
I tried NMDs on again and they still feel like the least comfortable boost shoe I've ever worn.
I love the way NMDs look, but I just can't deal with the hard cushioning

Yeezys, ultra boost, energy boost, pure boost 1 & 2, and the rocket boost easily blow NMDs out the water in terms of comfort.

Last edited:
Idk why dudes throwing crazy gifs at me [emoji]128514[/emoji]
2 other people claimed their feet hurt after 3 hours, that's not comfort.
I tried NMDs on again and they still feel like the least comfortable boost shoe I've ever worn.
I love the way NMDs look, but I just can't deal with the hard cushioning

Yeezys, ultra boost, energy boost, pure boost 1 & 2, and the rocket boost easily blow NMDs out the water in terms of comfort.

dont worry about it man, people have comfort in different ways. Im with you with these being the least comfortable boost shoes. They arnt uncomfortable in any way, dont get me wrong, but just dont match other boost shoes I have.

I'll report back with new comfort thoughts after wearing a pair all over Vegas for a day at the end of this month :lol:

Last edited:
Yellow NMD's going for $245 on the bay ... Is this due to influx of NMD products set to release, or are most of them fake?

I want to snatch a pair up for the low, but I am seeing scattered prices. Anyone know market value (not premium market value).

Thanks in advance.

Might be a combo of both but I haven't seen a legit pair sell for under 300 since the release.

Thanks for the info ... I don't even want to pay $300. I'm hoping that Red Camo pair, along with the Olives help further reduce price. I think the olives may be hard to obtain for under $325 if I am forced to pay resale.

I grabbed the Nice Kicks NMD's and never thought price would accelerate the way it did ... I really want a pair of City Socks as well, but I doubt I'll be fortunate enough to snatch up all (3).

Thanks again for the info opinion bruh .... Sounds about right.

nthat.gif

^^^ :rofl: ... I'm an old man too .. I'd get dizzy putting them on and likely pass out ... But will try to obtain the all black joints ...

yep... wife would probably find me seizuring in the closet with my foot half way in :lol:

:lol: My G, I'm 6 ft 5 too ... I would need to sit down first AHAHAHAA ... I'd just play it off and tell wifey I meant to sleep like that LOL.

And those ^^^ right there, if I am not mistaken, are indeed PK, but do not take my word for it. I do not think they were ever labeled "mesh". Not a fan of those though ... Gimme the camo flavors and I'm out!

you can probably show up to a long line that's fcfs and knock some people out like... damn design is a weapon 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom