Adidas NMD thread

Guess 4 year, $57 million is not enough.
Champ is a sneakerhead though.
See his walk in room. Really nice.

Anyone get an update from Valley Fair mall if tricolors shipment came in?
in SJ? I think they said they got the black one yesterday - i was looking for the black one so I didn't follow up on grey (they said they didn't have it yet yesterday).

Its weird because another mall got the black but not the grey yet - they literally only had one or two pair in each size.

^ don't think there are fake pairs on these... yet. so u should be good. even better if he has receipt of his purchase from store.

Villa pair finally shipped. Tried to scoop in store while shopping with the wife last weekend and they were cleaned out in my area.

Just grabbed a pair of the Tri Cos Grey at FTL at Crossgates Mall. They never got their shipment either on Monday or Tuesday. Got them today black's were gone I assume. I didn't see them on the wall next to the grey. I was after the grey so didn't ask. I called before I left they had 10 and 9.5. I see a ton a HS hypebeasts walking by with FTL bags so i was getting nervous . Only had a 9.5 left but fit perfect. I usually wear 10 and 10.5 in most everything except DCs

My local FTL just got their shipment today so I grabbed the Grey pair I was after. Great shoe, but wish it fit more snug like the non-primeknit versions.

My local FTL just got their shipment today so I grabbed the Grey pair I was after. Great shoe, but wish it fit more snug like the non-primeknit versions.
I've only owned one pair of NMDs (japan black) in the past and they were hella long TTS. Had to return them and they gave me the stank eye saying "you could've sold these you know?" Pfft I'm not wasting time for a $30 flip.

Hopefully half size down is good enough. What sizing did you go for lewi?

I've only owned one pair of NMDs (japan black) in the past and they were hella long TTS. Had to return them and they gave me the stank eye saying "you could've sold these you know?" Pfft I'm not wasting time for a $30 flip.

Hopefully half size down is good enough. What sizing did you go for lewi?
I'm always .5 size down from my UB on NMD, so I got an 11. Still fit long, but the 10.5 was way too narrow.

Just joined FB... need a good reliable group. Any suggestions?
They're all pretty fishy tbh. I'm on Adidas Boost Worldwide but you need an invite from someone in the group. I see scams go down in there tho at least once a week lol. Like one dude bought two pairs of UBs but in the shipment it was a pair of vans with rocks in the shoes to make it seem like there was two pairs in the package. And another guy got his yeezys taken, but he was an idiot and didnt do invoice trying to trade.

I'm always .5 size down from my UB on NMD, so I got an 11. Still fit long, but the 10.5 was way too narrow.
Adidas is **** with consistent sizing tbh. That's why I don't really mess with them other than UBs. I'm TTS in UBs (half a thumb of room) but i have like a thumb and a half length of room in NMDs. Even in ball shoes, Drose's are narrow as **** but long.

TRI Color in my size sittin at my nearest Finishline. Looks like a really nice shoe but would be such an impulse buy. Spent too much on adidas this year I'm done lol

Last edited:

They're all pretty fishy tbh. I'm on Adidas Boost Worldwide but you need an invite from someone in the group. I see scams go down in there tho at least once a week lol. Like one dude bought two pairs of UBs but in the shipment it was a pair of vans with rocks in the shoes to make it seem like there was two pairs in the package. And another guy got his yeezys taken, but he was an idiot and didnt do invoice trying to trade.
Yup. Lots of scams happening left and right and people gifting random people online and complaining.

i know it's uncontrollable but shouldn't they make it a rule that all deals have to be non-gift paypal transactions or risk getting booted from the group?

i know it's uncontrollable but shouldn't they make it a rule that all deals have to be non-gift paypal transactions or risk getting booted from the group?
Group has 42k members and admins are sometimes not online, so its kind of hard to control things in there.

Back
Top Bottom