Adidas NMD thread

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a size 11 in the greys (bay area)? I've been in Vegas all week and struck out over here.

Those who ordered the greys from Journey's when they were 'backordered', did your ship yet?
My white/greys are still under order processing. 
eek.gif

In Adidas, I range from a 9 to a 10.5. what is my TTS?
This.  I wear an 8.5 in UB Mystery Greys and an 8 in Creams.  Forum people have told me to get an 8 or a 7.5 in NMD tricolors.  About to pay resale (I've missed out on all the restocks) so not sure which one to get..

This.  I wear an 8.5 in UB Mystery Greys and an 8 in Creams.  Forum people have told me to get an 8 or a 7.5 in NMD tricolors.  About to pay resale (I've missed out on all the restocks) so not sure which one to get..
Get a size 8. If too big add insole to the NMD. Better to get a little bigger than a smaller size that won't fit you at all.

in SJ? I think they said they got the black one yesterday - i was looking for the black one so I didn't follow up on grey (they said they didn't have it yet yesterday).

Its weird because another mall got the black but not the grey yet - they literally only had one or two pair in each size.
are you ****ing kidding me? I called yesterday and today and they said nothing
mad.gif

Does the box from different country differs?

The original Footaction release and older releases for the Japan pack/French Beige came in both glossy and non-glossy blue boxes. Most more recent releases including the FTL release came in black non-glossy boxes like what you posted above.

In other words, box can be blue or black.

Last edited:
Has anybody that ordered from journeys got their pair shipped already? Smh bought them online the moment they dropped (the white tricolors) and I received conformation and everything but they still haven't shipped out

I'm always .5 size down from my UB on NMD, so I got an 11. Still fit long, but the 10.5 was way too narrow.
Sounds like you're in a tough spot where you need an 11 width but 10.5 length....

That may leave you with only non-PK versions. However, that isn't all bad, as I'm with you in that I actually prefer the way the mesh feel on foot.

I'm always .5 size down from my UB on NMD, so I got an 11. Still fit long, but the 10.5 was way too narrow.

I'm normally a 12 and went with a 11 for the trico. TBH they do seem a tad narrow but from what I understand the PK stretches over time. They fit like a glove for me. An 11.5 was too long and I'd have been sliding around lol

I'm normally a 10.5 in most things. 11 in DCs and 10 in some things. I got a 10 in the black camo and 9.5 in the trico and they fit perfect.

Some of u dudes need to go to footlocker and get your feet sized. Its amazing to me so many ppl in this thread dont know their shoe size. If u think you are a 10 but keep wearing a 9 maybe you arent a 10
eyes.gif
or maybe just in denial of their "true size" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom