Adidas NMD thread

are the wool NMD comfortable to wear in the warm weather? Thinking about getting a pair of wool but may go with mesh if its gonna be uncomfortable when its not cold out.

are the wool NMD comfortable to wear in the warm weather? Thinking about getting a pair of wool but may go with mesh if its gonna be uncomfortable when its not cold out.

PK wool or the foot action exclusive wools? From my own experience with the foot action wools, I just recently bought and returned a pair because my feet were sweating with it only being 65 degrees outside. Too hot for my liking. Maybe the PK wool is different though.

Last edited:

PK wool or the foot action exclusive wools? From my own experience with the foot action wools, I just recently bought and returned a pair because my feet were sweating with it only being 65 degrees outside. Too hot for my liking. Maybe the PK wool is different though.

i don't think prime knit, just the regular wool with 3m stripes. but that makes my decision easier, much appreciated.

I enjoy the foot action wool as winter beaters, the idea is that they are warm shoes not made for 65 degrees for sure.

Yeah no doubt if you live in colder weather. But he was asking about when its warm outside. Not enough cold days where I live to make them work.

Last edited:
Some of u dudes need to go to footlocker and get your feet sized. Its amazing to me so many ppl in this thread dont know their shoe size. If u think you are a 10 but keep wearing a 9 maybe you arent a 10
eyes.gif
My true size is 12EE in dress shoes but 12.5 is pretty narrow for me. I wear 13s since nike barely uses 12.5 and its only about less than an inch of toe space. Tbh i like the toe space because last pair of 12.5 shoes I had was making my big toe bleed after long use. But with NMDs since theres no cushioning in the ankle, I'm probably a 12.5. 12 might be pushing it since my feet are a little wide. In UBs 13 fit with like 1/2-3/4ths of an inch toe space.

am i the only one who thinks the NMD's are more comfy than that UB's?

maybe cuz i'm a husky boy and need a tad bit more support/firmer cushioning.....

maybe cuz i'm a husky boy and need a tad bit more support/firmer cushioning.....
I don't think you're the only one. Are you flat footed? I have a decent arch so unless I add something the nmds aren't as comfortable

I think the boost is more comfy on the ultra's. But one thing I didn't like about the 1.0's is how tight it was around the top of my foot near the tongue area.

Last edited:
I don't think you're the only one. Are you flat footed? I have a decent arch so unless I add something the nmds aren't as comfortable

I never had the chance to get PK NMDs until these tri-colors and they are worlds more comfortable than mesh NMDs but they still aren't on UB level. UBs are indescribably more comfortable than any shoe I've ever worn. I have wide feet and I can't wear UBs on my TTS but even if I didn't have such wide feet I don't think I would wear them TTS. UBs feel so much better with a little room in them. PK NMDs give me the perfect amount of room on my feet on my TTS.

Last edited:

yeah, i'm a bit flat footed so that may be why i like the NMD's a little bit more.

I think the boost is more comfy on the ultra's. But one thing I didn't like about the 1.0's is how tight it was around the top of my foot near the tongue area.

I do admit, the Ultra's are definitely more comfy, but after a while, I get shin splints where as the NMD's, i've been wearing them all week and haven't gotten shin splints.

is it maybe the Boost is too 'cushion-y' on the UB's and i need a little firmer boost?

For those who ordered from Journeys...did they send you tracking info yet?

Mines still says in progress since 12/26 though

About to purchase raw pink nmd for my wife she is a size 8 women's the size I'm buying is size 7 women's will she fit these ? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom