Adidas NMD thread

ordered 3 nmd og on size, 

1 got shipped and 2 are still in "processing" status .. expecting to receive cancellation email soon..

What prices are you guys getting locally. FB everything is 300ish. Even though the number of pairs has doubled on ebay since this afternoon. Lets hope by wednesday the prices really take a beating...once the built up hype since they first released is spent and pairs still keep coming.

Last edited:

What prices are you guys getting locally. FB everything is 300ish. Even though the number of pairs has doubled on ebay since this afternoon. Lets hope by wednesday the prices really take a beating. 
People are offering to buy at ~$300. Might dip down to $250 range soon. 

People are offering to buy at ~$300. Might dip down to $250 range soon. 
I expect that...dudes been had blue balls for them almost a year...sanity will resume soon. The numbers at boutiques were pretty big. 

I expect that...dudes been had blue balls for them almost a year...sanity will resume soon. The numbers at boutiques were pretty big. 
Seems like it. I was able to feast on this release and copped enough pairs to assist 3x friends who were unsuccessful in getting 1x pair lol. 

Seems like it. I was able to feast on this release and copped enough pairs to assist 3x friends who were unsuccessful in getting 1x pair lol. 
Assist? You copped for them Manual?

Last edited:
ordered 3 nmd og on size, 

1 got shipped and 2 are still in "processing" status .. expecting to receive cancellation email soon..

One got shipped already? Congrats bro. I ordered from size? Too, title says accepted and waiting for dispatch, But also saying " processing ". I'll consider that as a L, till I get my shipping info later this week

Last edited:
One got shipped already? Congrats bro. I ordered from size? Too, title says accepted and waiting for dispatch, But also saying " processing ". I'll consider that as a L, till I get my shipping info later this week
Yes, one got shipped but not my size .

The other two are my size but they are not even reached "accepted" stage, just "order placed". 

Got trace cargo UB 3.0 today though...

Yes, one got shipped but not my size .

The other two are my size but they are not even reached "accepted" stage, just "order placed". 

Got trace cargo UB 3.0 today though...
Order placed and accepted are greyed out. Waiting for dispatch and on it's way are still black.

Apparently, most if not almost all US boutiques (mostly East Coast or Midwest) that were suppose to get pairs in, had their shipments from Adidas delayed. These boutiques (east coast) are expecting some shipments sometime next week. 

However, the vast majority of US boutiques have got nothing in so far. Especially, West Coast boutiques who haven't even noted the shoes on social media whatsoever. One Bay Area boutique said their store's shipment was delayed until spring (probably March). 

So, for those who missed out on ADC or the European boutique release, you still have a slight chance with US boutiques. 

Hmmm, it depends on the size. US size 11 and up go for $360-500. I think there is an offer for a sz 12 of $500 on GOAT at the moment while I've seen most sz 11 and 11.5 sell around $360-400. Size 10.5 goes for around $320-360 and most sizes 10 or smaller go for around $275-320. 

The OG NMD is currently sitting at around $250-350 from what I've seen. You mentioned size 10.5 specifically. I'd give it to CNY 3.0 by a slight margin in that trade. 

See that's current but with as limited as the CNY seem to have been I would expect it harder to find down the line... I still say CNY. I'd say these og will be somewhat easy to find for a bit for a good price. Just my opinion

Where are the OG NMD going for 250? 
nerd.gif

So now that this release is over, is it true that if you didn't get a pair of these OGs that you didn't try hard enough? It looks like some had a easy cop while others struggled temendously.

Back
Top Bottom