Adidas NMD thread

I couldn't give away my Parleys. Ended up returning them to Adidas for a refund.
I actually like the look. But like I stated before I have multiples of the OG so it's not a big deal giving up a pair in my opinion. But please let me know if it's not worth it. Just looking for opinions.

I actually like the look. But like I stated before I have multiples of the OG so it's not a big deal giving up a pair in my opinion. But please let me know if it's not worth it. Just looking for opinions.

Seems like you would be better off selling a pair and then buying something you really like.

I'd do Parleys + 50 for the OGs. 

Parleys are a nice shoe, they are just drowning in the other boost options out there.

size order accepted 
pimp.gif

Still salty that ADC blocked me on the last screen of checkout yesterday. Got one pair but wanted to get a second size just in case these indeed do fit tighter

Failed on ADC yesterday. Are restocked expected like the tri colors?

Hoping to not have to pay resale.

Wide footer here, I can get the OG NMDs in my Adidas TTS 12 but as I've never even been able to try on PKs I'm worried they might be too big. I know most rec half sz down for PK's but is that the case for wide footers as well?

Wide footer here, I can get the OG NMDs in my Adidas TTS 12 but as I've never even been able to try on PKs I'm worried they might be too big. I know most rec half sz down for PK's but is that the case for wide footers as well?

Don't know if you own any stan smith's, but I went the same size as my stans, and they were a little too big, But no heel slip or something like that.

I have a normal width foot and go TTS on these after having made the mistake of sizing down last year.

Back
Top Bottom