Adidas NMD thread

So now that this release is over, is it true that if you didn't get a pair of these OGs that you didn't try hard enough? It looks like some had a easy cop while others struggled temendously.
I'm located in The Netherlands and ADC did not release any yesterday ( They released 1/2 weeks ago I think ). I tried on adc Germany yesterday but when I got through on splash page all pairs were gone. Took an L on all footsites. Tho I managed to cop at size? but I think it will be cancelled cause of overselling. 

So now that this release is over, is it true that if you didn't get a pair of these OGs that you didn't try hard enough? It looks like some had a easy cop while others struggled temendously.
not necessarily true but there were literally dozens of websites dropping these so the chances are if you wanted them you could get them

not necessarily true but there were literally dozens of websites dropping these so the chances are if you wanted them you could get them
True that, if you did your homework there were loads of places u could cop easily.

Nah, wanted to go but then i saw the amount of people in front of the store. Figured i would not be able to cop anything nice anyways so id just stay home to cop the OG nmd online :D
I regret for not going :frown:, they said 1 pair per customer, but what they meant was 1 pair of each serie of shoes I think. Saw people copping yeezy v2, pharrel nmd's ,solebox ultra boost, and the nmd og.

Last edited:

Where are the OG NMD going for 250? 
nerd.gif
My 10.5 will go for retail if I can't get the size swap I need

These weren't a matter of doing your homework. Every site that sold them crashed so it wasn't like you just go to the site and buy them. Also I was on splash page for 40 minutes. 

These weren't a matter of doing your homework. Every site that sold them crashed so it wasn't like you just go to the site and buy them. Also I was on splash page for 40 minutes. 

If you did your homework there were plenty of lowkey sites that did not crash and were easily attainable.

If you did your homework there were plenty of lowkey sites that did not crash and were easily attainable.

I found some like that but price with shipping wasn't worth it. Maybe I missed some gems idk not the end of the world. Resell on these isn't that high and just going to go down

Would a pair of OG for a pair of Uncaged UB parley be a good trade? If needed who would add money if any? Both are DS

Last edited:
I struck out on the parley and really wanted them. I was able to grab multiples of the OG so I figured it would be a decent swap. But now that you said that I'm not so sure lol
Parley is coming out with more and better stuff for 2017 for Ultra Boost and uncaged

Back
Top Bottom