Adidas NMD thread

The EU NMD OG was really strange: adidas eu with less then 500 pairs. Struck out on every online release in the morning, went to my local store 5 minutes before opening. There were like 60 people wating outside and surprisingly literally everyone got their pair(s) and they even had a decent amount left - they probably got around 100 pairs what really surprised me: getting shoes I want the old school way felt really good!

The EU NMD OG was really strange: adidas eu with less then 500 pairs. Struck out on every online release in the morning, went to my local store 5 minutes before opening. There were like 60 people wating outside and surprisingly literally everyone got their pair(s) and they even had a decent amount left - they probably got around 100 pairs what really surprised me: getting shoes I want the old school way felt really good!

Wow, you took your chances for going to the store and got Lucky, congrats! Where are you located?

[size=14pt]If anyone is proficient and knowledgeable in desiphering between legit and fake NMD's, please create a separate Official NMD Legit Check thread with every detail between the two, including pics, so this thread doesn't get cluttered with legit checks. [/size]

Last edited:
Wide footer here, I can get the OG NMDs in my Adidas TTS 12 but as I've never even been able to try on PKs I'm worried they might be too big. I know most rec half sz down for PK's but is that the case for wide footers as well?

I would stay tts

[size=14pt]If anyone is proficient and knowledgeable in desiphering between legit and fake NMD's, please create a separate Official NMD Legit Check thread with every detail between the two, including pics, so this thread doesn't get cluttered with legit checks. [/size]

[emoji]128076[/emoji]

I expect that...dudes been had blue balls for them almost a year...sanity will resume soon. The numbers at boutiques were pretty big. 
Once the ADC pairs come in, I can see US prices definitely dropping to around $250-260. Will they drop to Tricolor lows of $210-220? I really doubt it but we'll see. Even with the large quantity, these OG are just much more desirable than Tricolors. 

That's ($250) near what Euro sellers are asking for local cash deals (€220-230). Really hoping US boutiques on the West Coast get some decent numbers in. 

Last edited:
Once the ADC pairs come in, I can see US prices definitely dropping to around $250-260. Will they drop to Tricolor lows of $210-220? I really doubt it but we'll see. 

That's ($250) near what Euro sellers are asking for local cash deals (€220-230). Really hoping US boutiques on the West Coast get some decent numbers in. 

Personally I don't see it going under 300$

Personally I don't see it going under 300$
You can already get them cheaper than that locally if you're in Europe. I've seen $250-275 deals. 

However, after shipping and fees, Euro sellers are asking for $290-330 from US buyers. Anyways, it's a wait and see game. The low I see them dropping to is $250 + or - $10. 

You can already get them cheaper than that locally if you're in Europe. I've seen $250-275 deals. 

However, after shipping and fees, Euro sellers are asking for $290-330 from US buyers. Anyways, it's a wait and see game. The low I see them dropping to is $250 + or - $10. 

Oh I was talking about the price in the US. I personally don't think apps like goat or stockx will be under 300$. It would probably sit around mid/low 300s imo

Oh I was talking about the price in the US. I personally don't think apps like goat or stockx will be under 300$. It would probably sit around mid/low 300s imo
Yeah, with regards to GOAT and StockX, I don't see prices falling below $275-300. It's facebook groups where you can get the best deals. 

Yeah, with regards to GOAT and StockX, I don't see prices falling below $275-300. It's facebook groups where you can get the best deals. 
Yea I bet it would be below 300$ if you buy locally from fb groups. I personally just buy from shops or goat/StockX to avoid scamming and the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom