Adidas NMD thread

I see FB groups like NMD Talk World Wide going for ~$250. I guess it would be tough since you can get them right now for $280. Looks like the Europe market is selling these for cheaper though.
Yeah, they are going for $250 in Europe with local meetups occasionally but NMD's are much less hyped there than in the USA. Prices are also lower for Yeezy's in Europe compared to the US. European sellers are charging around $285-315 for pairs shipped to the US. Haven't seen any local US sales going for anywhere near $250 in sizes I want (sz 11 or 11.5). They're all close to $300 like StockX and GOAT too. 

Last edited:
maybe if the ones that were actually able to cop didnt get 5 each from ADC, resell would be a little stronger
laugh.gif
. people panicking hard to get that $1000 back.
LOL

greed is a MF

got my ADC pair today
happy.gif
 glad went with my tts as these doesn't feel a .5 big
grin.gif
 it actually feels snug if your wearing stance socks

Last edited:
got my pair from ADC and my only complaint was the size tag was on the tissue paper and when i took it off the tissue paper ripped... and also theres a loose thread by the adidas stripe that sticks out and im not going to bother to take it off... other than that im happy with this shoe... its only my second pair of adidas i have the ultraboost 1.0 core black and then these...ultraboost are more comfortable but i think these look better on feet... these do run .5 size big but it fits me perfect because they fit narrow and i have wide feet and the room by the toebox is not noticeable... i put some insoles in there i got from the dollar store and the comfort is close to the ultraboost... cant wait to rock these...im glad i returned my triple white pair of nmds in the summertime because the primeknit is much more comfortable compared to the mesh
View media item 2305111

Still kinda shocked at how much I like my OG pair.

I was, admittedly, not an early NMD fan.

2 pairs in and I legit dont care if Size? cancels.

Back
Top Bottom