Adidas NMD thread

That's wild considering most stores got more then that. I just hit another raffle for a pair today

clowns from some rando country will still enter
indifferent.gif

So being that Nike suddenly pushed up the Royal Foams release for tomorrow I say some of these "resellers" needing that $250 for those will drop prices on the NMD OGs. This weekend might be your best shot at resell close to $250

I like the OG blacks but they have nothing on the whites, if those retro I'm doubling up.

Would I need to add if I wanted to trade my og blacks for pharrells red, green or blacks.

Last edited:
I like the OG blacks but they have nothing on the whites, if those retro I'm doubling up.

Would I need to add if I wanted to trade my og blacks for pharrells red, green or blacks.
perhaps see if it's better to sell the og blacks and get the pharrells with the money? just my suggestion.

So being that Nike suddenly pushed up the Royal Foams release for tomorrow I say some of these "resellers" needing that $250 for those will drop prices on the NMD OGs. This weekend might be your best shot at resell close to $250
Didn't know people were still chasing foams like that. Seems like they're on sale everytime I'm at the mall. They pushed the price too high, most people are lucky to make their money back if they try to sell.

Got my adidas pair today, they look and fit nice but not my cup of tea. Gonna flip for the foams

perhaps see if it's better to sell the og blacks and get the pharrells with the money? just my suggestion.
Seems like most pharrells in those colors are going for $400+ so I'd probably have to add which I'm not too high on. I may just wait on the zebra V2's, the way I ate on adc if I can land those I could flip for the pharrells with a lil extra on top. Personally, V2's are trash.

doubt it those and these arent the same market lol

foams are a tough sell today

been buying all my foams on disco

ADC order came in! Very happy to have these.

Weird thing is that they came fully tied instead of the typical way.

As far as fit goes. Length and width exactly the same as any other PK NMD. Same as OG glitch, same as French & Japan "City Pack," and same as TriCo. However the upper is definitely a bit more snug. Especially over the top and sides of the foot which IMO provides better support. But exact same amount of toe room.

Last edited:
GOAT has a OG size 7 for $265 and x others under $300 ... so much for dude clowing they weren't going to be below $300 .... lol

As I guess the OG might be around $250-$350 for resell and the first - second week will be the cheapest.

And someone laugh at me to guess it will less than $300. lol

I mean $250 for local deal if you can find it but will not likely less than $250 if they are not desperate but if you can find it less than $250 that's the steal.

Anyway, Journeys shipped my white tricolor.

Will tear down the stripes and paint the plugs also for the black pair will paint black boost.

Back
Top Bottom