Adidas NMD thread

Yeah even I have french beige I will cop these...

Look like wool beige ... good rotation for winter.

I have a feeling these will sit at least the weekend. And what I meant with my comment was that those that want these but don't have the money because of the extra OGs they invested in, might panic and drop the prices.

damm lovin the packaging on from luisa :smokin

BTW mine has no trademark R on the adidas block. probably only US pairs have that R

Last edited:
What raffle did you hit? I feel like I'm missing out on some NYC shops lol
Which stores dropped them? I just know of Extra Butter and now Kith via raffle. I think I'm just going to pay resale. Copping in-store is impossible and online seems to be about done.

damm lovin the packaging on from luisa
smokin.gif

BTW mine has no trademark R on the adidas block. probably only US pairs have that R
5 pairs from ADC US and 1 from END don't have it.

As far as fit goes. Length and width exactly the same as any other PK NMD. Same as OG glitch, same as French & Japan "City Pack," and same as TriCo. However the upper is definitely a bit more snug. Especially over the top and sides of the foot which IMO provides better support. But exact same amount of toe room.
If there is anything I could use more of in my NMDs is a little more stability since the heel part doesn't have have anything solid like UBs...

So being that Nike suddenly pushed up the Royal Foams release for tomorrow I say some of these "resellers" needing that $250 for those will drop prices on the NMD OGs. This weekend might be your best shot at resell close to $250

Whaaa? I dont see them on any launch calendar for tomorrow. And snkrs dont have them slated for tomorrow. Any info?

Back
Top Bottom