Adidas NMD thread

I wouldn't have camped out if my size actually were $250; it's been going for $300+ frequently which does make waiting worth it.
I've seen quite a few on twitter for 250, and I'm sure some eBay sellers would do it if you pm them for a PP transaction.
I PM'd you @gatorfan

Same. Carted and then took forever to get to checkout page. After that, out of stock. Never dealing with stores other than adidas anymore. Not worth the effort of waking up early just for an L

how did yall make out on the FCFS spots this morning?
Slept in a car with my bud from 3 am on over at Renarts just to score two pairs of nice big fat Ls since they only sold 15 pairs for some reason and didn't even have a full size run. We were #18 and 19 in line. Probably just going to pass on these altogether now since eBay/GOAT/stockx/etc for my size is still over $300 and individual sellers I've messaged don't want to budge under $300 for an 8 or 8.5.

Slept in a car with my bud from 3 am on over at Renarts just to score two pairs of nice big fat Ls since they only sold 15 pairs for some reason and didn't even have a full size run. We were #18 and 19 in line. Probably just going to pass on these altogether now since eBay/GOAT/stockx/etc for my size is still over $300 and individual sellers I've messaged don't want to budge under $300 for an 8 or 8.5.
this is why i'll never ever camp out or line up for sneakers. It's much morre worth it to pay a resell premium and not waste time

this is why i'll never ever camp out or line up for sneakers. It's much morre worth it to pay a resell premium and not waste time
Oh, believe me, I prefer to do that as well, but my friend and I figured since we were in it together and it was a brand new store opening they'd have a good number and it wouldn't be too bad of a wait. That and neither of us had nothing to do and nothing to lose really so we figured we'd give it a shot.

Last edited:

damn man sorry to hear that... hate when they pull that BS

damn man sorry to hear that... hate when they pull that BS
The real BS was the entire ******* van full of people that rolled up at like 11 PM last night and bought out the entire run. I've never seen someone roll up with like a ******* church van full of people just to try to scoop a full release; it was wild.

The real BS was the entire ******* van full of people that rolled up at like 11 PM last night and bought out the entire run. I've never seen someone roll up with like a ******* church van full of people just to try to scoop a full release; it was wild.

they were allowed to purchase last night?

sorry to read that

some people are scum

Sorry, meant they got there before everyone else by getting there at 11 at night last night. They couldn't purchase until this morning at 10.
if they're willing to waste 12 hours of their lives to cop a sneaker where they might make back minimum wage from an hourly standpoint when they resell, hey what can we do

Someone in here must have 8 or 8.5 to hook u up, for a good price

Back
Top Bottom