Adidas NMD thread

How is the store scum if they only got 15 pairs? What do you want them to do? Produce pairs out their rectum? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

if they're willing to waste 12 hours of their lives to cop a sneaker where they might make back minimum wage from an hourly standpoint when they resell, hey what can we do
Oh, I know, I'm not really mad at them so much as it was just a ridiculous thing to pull up to at 3 am. Like I can't knock their hustle at all, it was just the most extreme I've ever seen people go for a release.

How is the store scum if they only got 15 pairs? What do you want them to do? Produce pairs out their rectum? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I never called the store scum and I get that pairs are limited, but a full size run on these should be around 23-25 pairs depending on location so for them to have significantly less than that and not even have a large number of sizes in general was pretty messed up to do.

if they're willing to waste 12 hours of their lives to cop a sneaker where they might make back minimum wage from an hourly standpoint when they resell, hey what can we do

Maybe it was day off? Y'all need to stop being salty.

If y'all took an L like I did, keep it moving.

damn man, its not that serious... they got there before he did and its fair game... its not like they came this morning and cut the line or something... just bad timing...
Exactly

Oh, I know, I'm not really mad at them so much as it was just a ridiculous thing to pull up to at 3 am. Like I can't knock their hustle at all, it was just the most extreme I've ever seen people go for a release.
people do that all the time in ny, even for nonsense that's not even worth camping for at all

damn man, its not that serious... they got there before he did and its fair game... its not like they came this morning and cut the line or something... just bad timing...
Agreed. I'm not really that upset about it and I can't knock their hustle, it was just wild to see people rent a church van of all things to camp out for a release. It was like a clown car of *******s rolling out to pick up their stuff at 10.

I never called the store scum and I get that pairs are limited, but a full size run on these should be around 23-25 pairs depending on location so for them to have significantly less than that and not even have a large number of sizes in general was pretty messed up to do.
Stores are getting sporadic shipments of these, they will get those missing sizes in in a few days. If you live near them I'd be ready to go there at the drop of a hat

Maybe it was day off? Y'all need to stop being salty.

If y'all took an L like I did, keep it moving.
Yup, I'm just keepin it movin with my L, the only thing I was upset about was the store not having a full size run and not telling anyone that until after doors opened, which was a ****** thing to do since for many, myself included, they never even had our sizes in the first place.

Agreed. I'm not really that upset about it and I can't knock their hustle, it was just wild to see people rent a church van of all things to camp out for a release. It was like a clown car of *******s rolling out to pick up their stuff at 10.

its NY brother... you think thats wild... lol

Yup, I'm just keepin it movin with my L, the only thing I was upset about was the store not having a full size run and not telling anyone that until after doors opened, which was a ****** thing to do since for many, myself included, they never even had our sizes in the first place.

Why bother with that anymore? People don't just stick to their size. They buy whatever size just for the possibility of a trade or resell. It's the way things are.

its NY brother... you think thats wild... lol
Oh, I've seen crazier actually in the city, I thought it'd be less crazy since it was Long Island. I remember the days of the old Supreme Dunk releases and **** and before that even, it was just the first time I had seen a full on church van being hotboxed while in line.

Why bother with that anymore? People don't just stick to their size. They buy whatever size just for the possibility of a trade or resell. It's the way things are.
Well yes, that's why I still tried to just get any size to trade, but trading is also a hassle for many and trades of say if I got like a 12 for the 8/8.5 I'm looking for are incredibly rare so then you have to go the whole route of selling and buying again etc. Part of the reason I went was because I thought I'd be able to secure my size easier.

Well yes, that's why I still tried to just get any size to trade, but trading is also a hassle for many and trades of say if I got like a 12 for the 8/8.5 I'm looking for are incredibly rare so then you have to go the whole route of selling and buying again etc. Part of the reason I went was because I thought I'd be able to secure my size easier.

just keep checking, if you want them be persistent... wish you the best of luck on your search man

Camping out for a shoe going for $275-$325 just can't be worth it... 7-8-9 hours of your time to save $100? $10 dollars an hour ain't going to cut it specially when there is no gaurentee you get the shoe/correct size .. You basically just worked an 8 hour shift and got stiffed on payment

Camping out for a shoe going for $275-$325 just can't be worth it... 7-8-9 hours of your time to save $100? $10 dollars an hour ain't going to cut it specially when there is no gaurentee you get the shoe/correct size .. You basically just worked an 8 hour shift and got stiffed on payment

Lol, he said it was ok he had nothing to do

Lol, he said it was ok he had nothing to do
Exactly. I also slept for the entire time for the most part and hung out with a friend, it's not like I was working at all. Like, the total amount of time I expended was ~3 actual waking hours total, which is nothing.

Slept in a car with my bud from 3 am on over at Renarts just to score two pairs of nice big fat Ls since they only sold 15 pairs for some reason and didn't even have a full size run. We were #18 and 19 in line. Probably just going to pass on these altogether now since eBay/GOAT/stockx/etc for my size is still over $300 and individual sellers I've messaged don't want to budge under $300 for an 8 or 8.5.
Yea Bruh lots of 8 and 8.5 on FB groups for like $250 - 275

Back
Top Bottom