Adidas NMD thread

Lol, he said it was ok he had nothing to do

The saddest part about this is that it was a Friday night and dude had nothing to do. Dudes need to worry about upping their social skills and making some friends before worrying about trying to get some sneakers thinking that will up their social status

Last edited:
The saddest part about this is that it was a Friday night and dude had nothing to do. Dudes need to worry about upping their social skills and making some friends before worrying about trying to get some sneakers thinking that will up their social status

Friday night with nothing to do :smh:

Lol, he said it was ok he had nothing to do
What are you 12 years old?

Do you even know this man?

You played yourself.

I'm married and had a date night with my wife before heading out at like 2 am and she was cool with it since she knows sneakers are something that I enjoy (and she enjoys as well), but continue on with your misconceptions.

Can I get a legit check on this pair that I got? The stitching on the back heel cap isn't flush and the thread end comes out a little bit, there is also this weird I guess stitching that sticks out of the blue plug. Are those flaws normal on a 2017 OG? Thanks!

Can I get a legit check on this pair that I got? The stitching on the back heel cap isn't flush and the thread end comes out a little bit, there is also this weird I guess stitching that sticks out of the blue plug. Are those flaws normal on a 2017 OG? Thanks!
Both of those look like things I've had happen on pairs of NMDs right out of the box; I wouldn't be concerned since they're both minor regular production flaws and the shoes on the whole look legit.

Last edited:

What are you 12 years old?

Do you even know this man?

You played yourself.
Let me guess. You were in line right behind the dude. Also with not a thing to do on a Friday evening. Go off yourself
Nah bro I was at home letting my bot cook everything hypebeast style.

I break bottles and put in work everyday not just Friday perhaps you probably would want to join me.

Let me guess you are so insecure that people aren't living life your way you have to knock everyone anytime you see something wrong when the fool who's wrong is you for judging anyone.

Bet you're even younger than me.

Nah bro I was at home letting my bot cook everything hypebeast style.

I break bottles and put in work everyday not just Friday perhaps you probably would want to join me.

Let me guess you are so insecure that people aren't living life your way you have to knock everyone anytime you see something wrong when the fool who's wrong is you for judging anyone.

Bet you're even younger than me.
So you're basically a 30 year old virgin hypebeast. Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification
Project yourself on to me some more friend.

I agree with you that people shouldn't think their sneakers/clothes up their social status but getting insecure and judging people for not doing things how you do is childish.

You're a creature bound by stigma and it's unfortunate many people are like you.

If you are so petty that you want to play the game of self worth with criteria such as sexual partners you'd lose and it would be hilarious because it wouldn't say a thing.

Children these days.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Camping out for something makes you a virgin?
roll.gif
roll.gif
You always gotta be ready to pull that card.

Project yourself on to me some more friend.

I agree with you that people shouldn't think their sneakers/clothes up their social status but getting insecure and judging people for not doing things how you do is childish.

You're a creature bound by stigma and it's unfortunate many people are like you.

If you are so petty that you want to play the game of self worth with criteria such as sexual partners you'd lose and it would be hilarious because it wouldn't say a thing.

Children these days.

Bruh nobody cares about your wannabe intellectual psycho babble BS. It's corny

You ain't a Sneakerhead if you ain't get dubbed in at least one Campout, unfortunately you did it to yourself this time but you live and you learn. At a little boutique, if you're not top ten or in certain cases top five you're really taking a risk and whatever happens happens

Sorry Didn't get the pic of the whole shoe. These were quite expensive just wanna make sure they legit. I've always had bad luck with shoes, the UltraBoost I got has a quite a good sized chunk fell out of the midsole right out of the box 

Back
Top Bottom