Adidas NMD thread

I love my Jordans. Can't wait to buy Royal 1's later this year. Again, some models I just don't mess with from my personal preference. But folks around our age range and up actually grew up watching the man play from his rookie year. So I do feel like we have a claim to wear J's regardless of how old we are. One of the guys I work with is in his 50's and always calling me about J's. I love it. 

As a Gen X 80s kid, never had the nice expensive kicks.
It's kinda of personal joke now when wearing heat:
Like "Yeah kid, you're not the cool for that brand or model. Adults have them too".

​LOL yeah...

Passed on the Mastermind x Bape Hoodie, had it in cart, but Velvet... ugh...

I did pick up one of their Mastermind x Bape shirts and a Jaws x Bape (Favorite movie of hers) shirt. Debating buying the Jaws Hoodie resale for her.

Really pissed about missing the Bape x Adidas NDMs, but I didn't know what I was doing back then. Think I could have eaten if it was being released now haha No way I'm paying the resale on those though.

I picked up the Adidas x Mastermind NMDs resale, but paid $560 which I think is fair in an 11.5.

Still bitter on that MMJ release. That was an around the world L. Only xr1 I would have loved to pickup. Struck out on those d*mn hoodies too. Now resell ungodly. Hypebeasts wanna be Kpop stars.

Quote:

Damn that's well over 4k on stuff right there RICH haha 
Really want the Adidas x Bape x Neighborhoods now.

Have 3 Bape x Neighborhood Shirts and the Hoodie. Also two Neighborhood x Fuct SSDD shirts lol

​Very true, I had a friend in about a decade ago that was crazy about Bape. Just kind of ignored it, but hearing a lot more about it now, probably a lot to do with their collabs.

Even the variant of the hoodie with the black sleeve was too much to pull off. If it snowed in Texas, I'd think about the snowboard jackets either MMJ or Neighborhood.

Did you eat on the NMDs at retail?
Definitely didn't get them for retail as that was the most infamous drop in a world of infamous drops.  Happy to say I was patient and found good resell prices.  

Sure, a handful of people were able to score a pair on that drop...but the vast majority used backdoor/plugs or downright evil on the level of sacrificing people and goats to Satan.  

Quote:

Really want the Adidas x Bape x Neighborhoods now.

Have 3 Bape x Neighborhood Shirts and the Hoodie. Also two Neighborhood x Fuct SSDD shirts lol
So many X's right there that it seems that your expenses only multiplies and multiplies, but damn man iF YOU WANT THEM get em 

Definitely didn't get them for retail as that was the most infamous drop in a world of infamous drops.  Happy to say I was patient and found good resell prices.  

Sure, a handful of people were able to score a pair on that drop...but the vast majority used backdoor/plugs or downright evil on the level of sacrificing people and goats to Satan.  
​Hahah, yeah that stinks... I still hate the click and checkout as fast as possible type of releases UGH!

Satanic practices for Bape damn that's some next level **** 

I don't really see myself pulling anything else aside from their NMDs and maybe a Tshirt otherwise I could only picture their clothing on kids and wanna be grown up as that Soulja boy. 

But if you can't rock it damn do it 

I don't really see myself pulling anything else aside from their NMDs and maybe a Tshirt otherwise I could only picture their clothing on kids and wanna be grown up as that Soulja boy. 

Yeah, it definitely is person to person whether you can pull it off.  I happen to work in a creative field and my company did a collab with them a few years back, so it's actually a cool conversation piece.  If I was a banker I'd probably be snooping in Brooks Brothers or something.  

Yeah, it definitely is person to person whether you can pull it off.  I happen to work in a creative field and my company did a collab with them a few years back, so it's actually a cool conversation piece.  If I was a banker I'd probably be snooping in Brooks Brothers or something.  
I work from home, I can pull this stuff off at work!

Which collab? Cool that you work on the field 

I'm more on that office kind of gig, not creative stuff unfortunately, but neither a banker, bankers doesn't have a soul haha . So it's impossible for me to rock a Hoddie in that matter; However Bape and Supreme hype it's something that I've never break down, it's too much madness and nonsense. There's only one supreme thing that I actually like 

I'm more on that office kind of gig, not creative stuff unfortunately, but neither a banker, bankers doesn't have a soul haha . So it's impossible for me to rock a Hoddie in that matter; However Bape and Supreme hype it's something that I've never break down, it's too much madness and nonsense. There's only one supreme thing that I actually like 
Bape x Supreme LOL

I wear a hoodie all winter, since it's pretty mild in Texas.

Bape x Supreme LOL

I wear a hoodie all winter, since it's pretty mild in Texas.
Oh yeah that bogo that roughly saw the light 

I like that peach bogo hoddie they got last season ... resell is over 1k nowadays lol 

Oh yeah that bogo that roughly saw the light 

I like that peach bogo hoddie they got last season ... resell is over 1k nowadays lol 
​Can't figure out Supreme for the life of me.

Seems so damn plain... and that's the stuff that's worth the most haha

I'm at Sesame Street and believe it or not Bape did a Sesame Street collab that was hilarious.  They had the Sesame characters all staring forward with wide eyes and unsmiling faces.  In the Niketalk Bape thread I posted a completely bizarre Bape stuffed animal of Elmo from Japan that I have on my desk at work.

I'm on the sidelines for the Supreme stuff.  The Supreme brick is too funny and always my reference point for the madness around brand hype. 

​Can't figure out Supreme for the life of me.

Seems so damn plain... and that's the stuff that's worth the most haha
I eventually found the same color of the hoddie, a Polar Brand hoodie and was content with it 

I'm at Sesame Street and believe it or not Bape did a Sesame Street collab that was hilarious.  They had the Sesame characters all staring forward with wide eyes and unsmiling faces.  In the Niketalk Bape thread I posted a completely bizarre Bape stuffed animal of Elmo from Japan that I have on my desk at work.

I'm on the sidelines for the Supreme stuff.  The Supreme brick is too funny and always my reference point for the madness around brand hype. 
Wait Do you work in nyc by any chance?  

I'll check it later, sounds weird af 

Back
Top Bottom