Adidas NMD thread

New/DS? I just checked and it shows $500. Packers NMD, right?

edit: could it be different people see different price on goat? i don't think so, right?
I see $500 as well.. Someone might've bought that pair for $255 already.

must be you, right? 
laugh.gif

Not feeling the pinstripe Triple Black's personally. Remind me too much of the ugly Bedwin NMD's. 

Good luck to those who want to cop though. 

Last edited:
Not feeling the pinstripe Triple Black's personally. Remind me too much of the ugly Bedwin NMD's. 

Good luck to those who want to cop though. 

ditto. That ribbed upper pattern looks off to me. Wonder if these will fly off shelves like the previous TB NMDs

Reading is fundamental. Sorry, my bad. I thought you were talking about the pink kith size 11. Got your quote mixed up with the person above you. Yea that's crazy prices for the packer nmds. Everything is kinda reasonable then size 11 is 500 on goat.

Reading is fundamental. Sorry, my bad. I thought you were talking about the pink kith size 11. Got your quote mixed up with the person above you. Yea that's crazy prices for the packer nmds. Everything is kinda reasonable then size 11 is 500 on goat.
suspected so at first but thanks for clearing it up. 

I ain't stressing it, worstcase scenario I get my bread back, joints ain't holding weight like that

Just copped a DS pair of the blue glitch camo pk nmd.

One of my boost grails and probably my favorite NMD. I wanted the blue and olive pairs on the drop day and ended up with the white camo and shrimp camo lol. Getting rid of those two in favor of this blue pair

My WM NMD R2 came in today. I like them and will wear them but they did look better in pictures to me. I feel like they'd look even better if the boost in the back wasn't so high.

NMD R2 PK Olive TTS? Fit more TTS than the R1 PK?

Yep - I made the mistake of getting the same sizing as R1 PK (half size down). It was too snug for my tastes so now I have to sell my WM R2 pair.
yup same here. better to stick to TTS because of the big block on the inner side. may be bothersome to some, may not be bothersome to others but personally, i feel i would feel better if i went TTS.

edit: anybody catch that SJS restock about 5 mins ago? all sold out now.

Last edited:
chicagofire chicagofire Can't wait to get mine man.
How did you size and how's the fit for you? :smile:

I know what you mean and could well be true about the boost midsole being high up. Will have to get them on hands to see it though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom