Adidas NMD thread

Finally it's coming.
NMD CS 1 White Mountaineering
Bought $205 shipped with ebay code.
Thanks wuchi01 wuchi01
View media item 2370592

Wow didn't realize that's what you picked up with code.
I chose that to buy when the WM collab came out. It's more true to size than the other CS models. Also more sophisticated finish with insole, details and pk design.
Skipped this season's WM collab cause didn't like the designs and pricing. The WM CS best so far.
Great pickup for collection.

Can i get a quick LC pls, pls.. thanks in advance
Man! I like those but not for resale prices! RE LC: Pull the color...the reals real will have gaps, you will see a space or different color, the fakes will show no spaces or color change. I'm guessing due to the quality of the knit vs the paint application...also check the nipples. Uniform and in ordered rows.

Looks good

Man! I like those but not for resale prices! RE LC: Pull the color...the reals real will have gaps, you will see a space or different color, the fakes will show no spaces or color change. I'm guessing due to the quality of the knit vs the paint application...also check the nipples. Uniform and in ordered rows.

Looks good

Resell prices aren't that bad though but I guess if you got it during release with the discount code there's no beating that.

Thanks for the link, Can anyone who has these chime in on sizing? Don't own any NMDs but tried on in store other pairs and it seemed they all fit a half size big?

TTS for mesh, 0.5 size down for PK. Not sure what you tried on but mesh pairs which the solar reds are should be TTS.

Last edited:
TTS for mesh, 0.5 size down for PK. Not sure what you tried on but mesh pairs which the solar reds are should be TTS.
Appreciate it, I went with my TTS which was the last size available.  The ones I tried on in stores were all mesh actually, and I wasn't able to try on a half size down (TTS 8) because they didn't carry it, I guess I was just expecting a snug fit like UB  but I did notice when I laced them up they didn't appear THAT loose. 

Worst case i'll send em back if they dont fit.  Thanks again!

Resell prices aren't that bad though but I guess if you got it during release with the discount code there's no beating that.
Discount??!!! Sad face!!! I got the white for retail :smile: skunked on the black...IMO $240 plus PP fees and shipping? Fools be losing their minds! Nick shoe but not THAT nice! IMO

Should I cop the White City Sock Gum Pack for retail($200 USD)? They still have them sitting on shelves in South America and my amiga can cop me a pair....If they have my size. 

Looks good
They have em here. Think it comes out to $188 USD not including shipping. After shipping i wanna say it was $215 or 220? Better than 240-250. I ordered the white ones from here a week ago. Site is legit.

https://chmielna20.pl/buty-adidas-nmd-r1-primeknit-tri-color-bb2887.html

Last edited:
so what is the concensus on the most comfy boost model.....im gonna take the dive at some point and dont wanna get the wrong model

Just pulled the trigger on the NMD R1 Mesh Triple White. Couldn't let go for $104 shipped. 

Looking to purchase some laces for them. Would you guys recommend flat or rope laces for the NMD's? Thanks 

Edit: if anyone is looking for a 12.5 or 13.5 nmd triple white mesh for $104 pm me

Last edited:

Just pulled the trigger on the NMD R1 Mesh Triple White. Couldn't let go for $104 shipped. 

Looking to purchase some laces for them. Would you guys recommend flat or rope laces for the NMD's? Thanks 

Edit: if anyone is looking for a 12.5 or 13.5 nmd triple white mesh for $104 pm me
Gotta go with flat laces like they come with IMO (shorter is better too) - rope would look odd but they sell em on the site too (RLS)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom