Adidas NMD thread

Pretty pissed about the United Arrows Starcow Paris drop. Had no chance on phone via LTE. Was supposed to be at home but had to go help my friend with something he delayed for an hour. Left at 3 PM instead of 2 PM. 

I would have probably still taken a L but I was given no chance. Smh. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Anyone going to camp at Undefeated SF for the UA CS1 tomorrow? I have the day off but wasn't sure what time to come. 
I'm thinking about it...not sure if it's worth the effort.  don't want really want to deal with any potential shenanigans but i have a feeling they will be near impossible at retail online for me. i'll pm you if i decide to go.
and the L's begin
ohwell.gif

I'm thinking about it...not sure if it's worth the effort.  don't want really want to deal with any potential shenanigans but i have a feeling they will be near impossible at retail online for me. i'll pm you if i decide to go.

and the L's begin
ohwell.gif
Nobody pulling shenanigans in Hayes Valley. Especially in a rather well off area. It's not like BAIT in the Mission. I called Undefeated though and they said they don't recommend overnight camping. Neighbors will call cops. Let me know what time you're going if you do. I gotta drive up from San Jose but wanna be there by 5-6 AM.

Also, I ain't going to let ghost chairs sit there (if someone is chilling in their car). I'll just move them and sit in my chair. 
roll.gif

Nobody starting a fight in Hayes Valley. It ain't exactly the hood. If they did try to, cops would be there in minutes. 

Last edited:
So are these United Arrows going to be difficult to come by come Saturday? Be nice, I don't venture in here too often.

I'm going to try but don't have much hope. I also want the Hong Kong pack for the r2 but that's only being sold in China so I hear and in small numbers so I've given up on that too.

I'm waiting for my titolos to come in today. I hate my ups guy. The new driver used to drop my packages off at my neighbor's door all the time and my neighbor didn't know as their door is on the side of the home and they go through their garage. We had to file a lot of claims at Christmas as our stuff sat next door for a few days and went missing. Finally I got a message saying we got a delivery and I immediately checked my neighbor's house and the box was there so we called ups and told them he kept delivering to the wrong home. Now he drops it off at the right house but real late. Sometimes as late as 7 pm. The other guy before him was always before 3 pm. I don't think I'll ever forgive the current driver for all of the problems he caused this Christmas. And I'm home most of the time. I checked the front and side yard for my packages every time I got notified. The FedEx guy must know when it's yeezys from adc and doesn't want any trouble. He throws them over the side yard wall every single time.

Did they have size 12?
Not sure. Sold out before I could check all the available sizes. LTE was being slow so I tried to just click ATC without selecting a size (defaulted to 8). A lot of boutiques appear to only have up to sz 11.5 though.

Last edited:
Titolo's finally got here. They package their stuff really well. Way too big oversized box with tons of paper stuffed and their box is nice too.

really like the leather patch cover across the shoes on the titolo . Heard they sit a bit during the initial release. Hope i can cop this weekend.

really like the leather patch cover across the shoes on the titolo . Heard they sit a bit during the initial release. Hope i can cop this weekend.
It was real easy buying from them directly for $200 shipped. I thought about it for 20 minutes after launch and still had most sizes. Could have been speculating resellers that bought them out. I see lots on ebay asking for stupid prices. Try manually. It's a shoe that might not catch on quickly so hopefully you're good to go either way if people are forced to drop prices before their next CC bill.

Anyone near Concepts may wanna stop by, apparently a dude on reddit walked in and saw the UA City Sock on display and asked them about it and they sold it to him.

Back
Top Bottom