Adidas NMD thread

i-7H7u8Hq0zMXToHjfOKcnnghIm29KmFumFA5PEMo-ajvg9dLzv78RDAe-ekAojuHbbEMNxK4Rm70jXwqlKpd5kxl47-vYkzo_iZhxgDVCtDG6d62TAhfdPszEmQPdnEQ7tcGE2c6THa113wOLYW_-n2ITUyBRbBfDgyadu1T64FnDEN2lujitJFZWGvbPL8E_qkSPkis1eKmuP9jx5x1bzKncgh6ICw_jUQlO3HeG1R79oBj9mUWPa6TTjvZPPiP5AX8OLwSjRr3Sd1Q_9vheknGhTYKMAltO87GqIIlAiRKbrfeESrMFJjMmhiWx2LXH6SG0o7hbzrTRoIosBP6wY58AtPzOs_ryoiLoRa6qlZ6P7UnwQxPKVkfu8cAnqHwD5nxRjhjJPdfCF6tHFYBPuqC6i-VcjiWI-xcDd7GqPOYFidZ4mWC-37tNa27Ggug7ORKOowt-02mVsRB008t63qjvFjhfzB5tIqdMtW-qnp3IFAj6iOkbkQyMRo9-4xWI0sqcj079Fr7oAIYVu_iXVTGVa1Ox6AyeOPvv00DPJThjwVCKMZ60BkfpQDrhxiPznMUMvR9ZS-H0tkQHr1lBFH9KOeXph_lwtBOypMWvyFb0PvMEO3tQ=w1227-h950-no

First time wearing these today. Feel great. The dig in from the medial block took some getting used to but I barely notice it now after walking for a bit.

i-7H7u8Hq0zMXToHjfOKcnnghIm29KmFumFA5PEMo-ajvg9dLzv78RDAe-ekAojuHbbEMNxK4Rm70jXwqlKpd5kxl47-vYkzo_iZhxgDVCtDG6d62TAhfdPszEmQPdnEQ7tcGE2c6THa113wOLYW_-n2ITUyBRbBfDgyadu1T64FnDEN2lujitJFZWGvbPL8E_qkSPkis1eKmuP9jx5x1bzKncgh6ICw_jUQlO3HeG1R79oBj9mUWPa6TTjvZPPiP5AX8OLwSjRr3Sd1Q_9vheknGhTYKMAltO87GqIIlAiRKbrfeESrMFJjMmhiWx2LXH6SG0o7hbzrTRoIosBP6wY58AtPzOs_ryoiLoRa6qlZ6P7UnwQxPKVkfu8cAnqHwD5nxRjhjJPdfCF6tHFYBPuqC6i-VcjiWI-xcDd7GqPOYFidZ4mWC-37tNa27Ggug7ORKOowt-02mVsRB008t63qjvFjhfzB5tIqdMtW-qnp3IFAj6iOkbkQyMRo9-4xWI0sqcj079Fr7oAIYVu_iXVTGVa1Ox6AyeOPvv00DPJThjwVCKMZ60BkfpQDrhxiPznMUMvR9ZS-H0tkQHr1lBFH9KOeXph_lwtBOypMWvyFb0PvMEO3tQ=w1227-h950-no

First time wearing these today. Feel great. The dig in from the medial block took some getting used to but I barely notice it now after walking for a bit.
Look really nice. I was gunning for those so bad but kept striking out. I'm kinda glad I did because I have flat feet.

dope! Ive changed my mind on returning my pair (incase I strike out on the Ronins 
laugh.gif
) and will just endure the slight discomfort with that block. Just curious Does your medial block crease as well?  

@dukes23   They're rereleasing on ADC the 25th if you're still interested.

I just checked Instagram. Looks like I wasted 4 hours and the drive.

They changed it out of nowhere. This is bs. I even called yesterday.

That sucks. That drive to SF on Friday morning in the Bay Area ain't no joke either. UNDFTD playing.

LA locations were always the 25th. SF was originally the 24th. They didn't even make new posts on Twitter/Instagram. Just edited the original. This morning, the employees even confirmed it was the 24th for SF. The LA locations were the one changed it to match up with their release date.

Last edited:
LA locations were always the 25th. SF was originally the 24th. They didn't even make new posts on Twitter/Instagram. Just edited the original. This morning, the employees even confirmed it was the 24th for SF. The LA locations were the one changed it to match up with their release date.
Damn that sucks.  I was hella confused at first when I saw 24th on the undftd SF instagram because I had seen the twitter post that said 25th already, I think.  I just assumed I was trippin about the 25th
mean.gif

Damn that sucks.  I was hella confused at first when I saw 24th on the undftd SF instagram because I had seen the twitter post that said 25th already, I think.  I just assumed I was trippin about the 25th :smh:
I left my info with them. The manager said he'll try to see if he can do anything. Not expecting anything. Would be nice if they reserved me a pair for tomorrow though.

Last edited:

dam thats not cool. they shoulda just sold you the pair today.

word I would of spoke to a manager or something. you should write a letter or email someone if you drove 4 hours.
Sorry, I meant to say I drove 1 hour. I waited for 4 hours for them to open.

I did speak to the manager. He will try to do something if he can.

Last edited:
yo im shocked that the black and red human race pairs are going for $600 you think the prices will reach $1k

Back
Top Bottom