Adidas NMD thread

Really hoping to luck out w/ the Ronin Warriors
nthat.gif

Last edited:

why arent the city socks up on adc yet? don't they release today?
Thought the same. Little disappointed because I'm at work with extremely fast internet. At home I have the slowest you can buy lmao.

Last edited:
At Undefeated SF like an idiot. No one is here yet. Should have slept longer. At least I beat the traffic and finding parking was easy.

Going for a walk.

Last edited:
Help please

The common consensus is half size down for NMD PK models, and TTS for NMD mesh. But does anyone wears TTS for both PK and Mesh?

I worn mesh before but never a PK model, and it is impossible to get to try one for size, thus the questions. I am slightly flat-footed, wondering if this should be a factor and go TTS for PK as well.

Are there are any difference between the same UK sizing for mens and womens NMD?

Thanks much in advance.

Help please

The common consensus is half size down for NMD PK models, and TTS for NMD mesh. But does anyone wears TTS for both PK and Mesh?

I worn mesh before but never a PK model, and it is impossible to get to try one for size, thus the questions. I am slightly flat-footed, wondering if this should be a factor and go TTS for PK as well.

Are there are any difference between the same UK sizing for mens and womens NMD?

Thanks much in advance.
No. .5 down from TTS for PK for me. TTS will be too loose. If you have wide foot, you can go TTS.

No difference in UK sizing.

At Undefeated SF like an idiot. No one is here yet. Should have slept longer. At least I beat the traffic and finding parking was easy.

Going for a walk.

Nice, tell John the hobo hello. He paints wine bottles and landscapes and talks to himself about the man. Should be around right when the sun comes up.

Keep us posted on the situation, I am interested in the turnout. Such an interesting shoe. Why is the retail price TBD everywhere, I assume they will be $200-$220 right? Like the Kith City Socks?

Last edited:
Nice, tell John the hobo hello. He paints wine bottles and landscapes and talks to himself about the man. Should be around right when the sun comes up.

Keep us posted on the situation, I am interested in the turnout. Such an interesting shoe. Why is the retail price TBD everywhere, I assume they will be $200-$220 right? Like the Kith City Socks?
$180 retail

Already saw him around 6:45. Seemed nice. Turnout should be decent around 9-10 AM I expect.

Retail is $185+ taxes I believe. The thing I like about Undefeated SF is no camping. Stores are bunched together so lines would block other store entrances. It's also located in a very gentrified neighborhood. Called Undefeated yesterday and they said neighbors like calling cops if you camp overnight. So don't do it.

So far, I think there are 2-3 other guys holding up in their cars like me.

Last edited:
Already saw him around 6:45. Seemed nice. Turnout should be decent around 9-10 AM I expect.

Retail is $185+ taxes I believe. The thing I like about Undefeated SF is no camping. Stores are bunched together and it's located in a very gentrified neighborhood. Called Undefeated yesterday and they said neighbors like calling cops if you camp overnight. So don't do it.

He's cool. There are a few locals but once Stacks and La Petite open up they disperse. Check your PMs sir.

Back
Top Bottom