Adidas NMD thread

CS2 polka dot's are dope but my gf just bought a kate spade polka dot bag same exact colors lol. 

nthat.gif

LMAO, still stuck in Solebox queue. Just call it a day already. Give me my L, Solebox!!! Been getting them since this morning with the Undefeated SF release date error. 

Edit: The yellow message box is indicating they are already sold out. We're queuing to look at the sold out page. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Every time I take an L on something I really want I swear I'm going to join the land of the bots. But I'm sure I'd still take L's with them to as I wouldn't have enough servers and proxies to beat those with way more resources.

Every time I take an L on something I really want I swear I'm going to join the land of the bots. But I'm sure I'd still take L's with them to as I wouldn't have enough servers and proxies to beat those with way more resources.
I just ordered the Titolo XR1 as a consolation prize for the incoming L's. It's grown on me (despite initially calling it a fancy Triple White XR1). Website I ordered from still has almost a FSR. It's going for $195 shipped with the cheaper shipping option. Pm me for the link if someone wants it. 

I am still going to camp hard tonight though. Sleep in my chair! 

Last edited:
I'm done trying on these ridiculous releases. All the sites are horrible and bots are everywhere now. What's the point 

definitely limited the chances of copping
Hanon is a guarantee to crash. It always does. Doesn't help that it is usually under retail after VAT is removed. 

Copping hyped releases off Hanon going full manual is a sign of magical powers. 

Last edited:

I'm done trying on these ridiculous releases. All the sites are horrible and bots are everywhere now. What's the point 
You'll do it again tomorrow. We all do. I'm pretty close to getting some bots and proxies and seeing if I can start getting some W, but I don't see too many shoes worth the money. All the stuff I wanted bad came out in the last two months.

Back
Top Bottom