Adidas NMD thread

I really don't know which ones are better between the black/ red and the white/ red... thoughts?

I hate that buyer's remorse feeling after i pay for a shoe lol
+1 the absolute worst feeling. Right after payment, I usually start questioning myself if I'd actually wear it - until the shipment arrives.

At unboxing, ONLY when it looks as awesome as it did when you kept wanting it - AND it must fit perfect - and only then a bit of that remorse starts to fade.

All sizes in pretty much every style sold out on ADC Australia in seconds. Bots had a frenzy

Hahaha repped just had some buyer's remorse with these Ronins. Loved them when I first saw them but really didn't need another cs

Extra remorse if cook is easy 

Edit: Whole NMD drop will sit in EU imo

Last edited:
Like the Ronin CS2, but perhaps not as much as the upcoming pearl grey CS2

Had to look away from it all in the last couple of hours to save for the pearl greys, and especially when I managed to cop the UA & Sons PK CS1 just days ago... 

Like the Ronin CS2, but perhaps not as much as the upcoming pearl grey CS2

Had to look away from it all in the last couple of hours to save for the pearl greys, and especially when I managed to cop the UA & Sons PK CS1 just days ago... 
They do look dope as ****

Personally I prefer the white / red, nicest R2 for me.
Yeah, wondering how long I could manage to keep them clean in Montreal hah. The moment they get some dirt on they will probably look overused on the spot.

Anybody ever return a shoe to sneakersNstuff? Said you gota call or email before you return them which is stupid. Emailed them today got a bot response. Hope it don't take too long.

R2 with a tongue look wack. They butchered the style. Oh and the olive R2 are very comfy btw. Highly recommend them.

Nice avi 
Thanks, can't claim credit for making it though.

Yeah, wondering how long I could manage to keep them clean in Montreal hah. The moment they get some dirt on they will probably look overused on the spot.
Only ever had one pair of white, gave up trying to keep clean after a couple of wears, London was grimey AF.

Anybody ever return a shoe to sneakersNstuff? Said you gota call or email before you return them which is stupid. Emailed them today got a bot response. Hope it don't take too long.

Have exchanged a shirt from SNS past Holiday. Cust service by email was very helpful and responsive. Usually next business day. Just use the same email chain to reply and keep track. Sent a prepaid ups label. No problems.
Just be polite and to the point.

o_O I really thought no website would get their stock sold out under a couple minutes including ADC...
Same thing happened with the UB drop last week, but this morning was ridiculous though coz they dropped like 10 styles at once. All gone in a flash, even bae sizes.

Thanks, can't claim credit for making it though.
Only ever had one pair of white, gave up trying to keep clean after a couple of wears, London was grimey AF.
Hahaha totally feel you. My daily shoes as of right now are white superstar, the fact that they are all leather makes it way easier to keep them clean.
Same thing happened with the UB drop last week, but this morning was ridiculous though coz they dropped like 10 styles at once. All gone in a flash, even bae sizes.
Damn, I used to be confident about copping the three pairs I'm looking for... Since the midnight drop is on an indie store website I could have a chance still I guess.

Goddamnit the CS Ronin sold out before I could complete my order... Finally went with the white/red r2 since the 8.5 black/ red sold out instantly + I've got the core red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom