Adidas NMD thread

​

apparently not. but its ok i was able to cop the CS2 from SP[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Congrats! It was impossible to get them on exclucity anyway, don't even understand how people could've got them so quickly... Probably bots, or they had like 2 pairs of every size.

Anybody ever return a shoe to sneakersNstuff? Said you gota call or email before you return them which is stupid. Emailed them today got a bot response. Hope it don't take too long.

R2 with a tongue look wack. They butchered the style. Oh and the olive R2 are very comfy btw. Highly recommend them.
i actually love my green r2 way more comfy than r1 got a cool slow mo vid off the boost on my insta derm666

I'm new to adidas. Do I just refresh ADC at 7am? Are humans capable of winning this battle? Should I just line up at my local adidas store instead?

Thanks in advance

Congrats! It was impossible to get them on exclucity anyway, don't even understand how people could've got them so quickly... Probably bots, or they had like 2 pairs of every size.
I've seen the ronins sitting on 2 other sites for up to 30 minutes, but were overseas and were about $200. I wasn't sure if that was the price before taking off the VAT, but I don't love these that much to pull the trigger and paying more than the $180 regular price. 

Have exchanged a shirt from SNS past Holiday. Cust service by email was very helpful and responsive. Usually next business day. Just use the same email chain to reply and keep track. Sent a prepaid ups label. No problems.
Just be polite and to the point.
Thank you!

waiting on that size order confirmation. didn't expect them to be this terrible even for GR.

just like the fact that they do free shipping to my country and after conversion, i save more than $100 local currency from buying at the actual adidas retail store.

Last edited:
The smallest size I saw was an 8 on those greys. :smh:

Yup, all the stock was pretty much the 10s at 117 pairs. Pretty much the results I expected when I saw the stock numbers. Not too surprised.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom