Adidas NMD thread

Gonna have to just make my girl keep her big pair.
mean.gif
StockX had some decent prices (i bought my pair at 213 shipped after coupon) for a size 7

Hmm almost seems too good to be true but earlier I bought the white/red NMD R2 off of Size? for 100 pounds with free shipping. I live in Chicago though so I'm not sure if that shipping price holds. Also took forever to get to a payment screen, so cancellation incoming? Anyways, $125 versus the $170 plus tax is a huge discount. Did they maybe price it wrong?

Just got the Ronin CS2 + Triple Black "Darth Vader" XR1 NMD for £221.25 shipped. Under retail for both after VAT was removed. Pm me for link. Don't want lurkers feasting. Only responding to regulars. 

Edit: The Navy R2 NMD (with PK sock collar) is available as well. Under retail after VAT is removed.

I have pm'd multiple users with the links. Feel free to share as you guys see fit. I'm out. 

Last edited:
Just got the Ronin CS2 + Triple Black "Darth Vader" XR1 NMD for £221.25 shipped. Under retail for both after VAT was removed. Pm me for link. Don't want lurkers feasting. Only responding to regulars. 

Edit: The Navy R2 NMD (with PK sock collar) is available as well. Under retail after VAT is removed.

i know the site youre talking about but their sizing conversion is different from adidas.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Don't believe it does. They are using UK sizing. I ordered the OG NMD's from them in sz 11. It ended up being sz 11.5 US as I expected. 

im a US 8. in their size chart UK7 is to US 8. in Adidas UK7.5 is to US 8[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hahaha  was about to say you meant for two of em right?

Some sites are on a 80 EU markup... thought this was the case my bad g

Last edited:
im a US 8. in their size chart UK7 is to US 8. in Adidas UK7.5 is to US 8[emoji]129300[/emoji]
I'd ignore that size chart. Trust me. They use normal UK sizing for Adidas. So sz 11 is US 11.5 and sz 10 is US 10.5, etc. I've ordered from them before and both times the shoe reflected Adidas UK sizing 

It appears their size chart for Adidas is using Nike's size chart instead. I believe Nike UK sizing to US sizing is 1 full size difference. 

Last edited:
I'd ignore that size chart. Trust me. They use normal UK sizing for Adidas. So sz 11 is US 11.5 and sz 10 is US 10.5, etc. I've ordered from them before and both times the shoe reflected Adidas UK sizing 

It appears their size chart for Adidas is using Nike's size chart instead. I believe Nike UK sizing to US sizing is 1 full size difference. 

ok bro thanks. that price is definitely a steal. too bad no uk7.5/us8 :smh:

We both talking about this one right?

View media item 2394919
Not a lot of people are talking about it, but I like it. First NMDs for me [emoji]127773[/emoji]

Damn my bad i was referring to the pk navy with white pattern. Im a primeknit guy personally, all of my NMDs have the ankle collar.

Thos are still dope though! The red heel tab sets them off. Should be a relatively easy grab at/under retail for you

ok bro thanks. that price is definitely a steal. too bad no uk7.5/us8
mean.gif
For whatever reason, they normally only list 1/2 sizes on a lot of their Adidas releases. I have no idea why. Happened with OG NMD's too. I think they keep a fair portion of their sizes for the in store release. So that may be the issue. 

S
Damn my bad i was referring to the pk navy with white pattern. Im a primeknit guy personally, all of my NMDs have the ankle collar.

Thos are still dope though! The red heel tab sets them off. Should be a relatively easy grab at/under retail for you

Surprisingly they actually sold out [emoji]128514[/emoji] was supposed to get the black ones but they didn't have my size

Back
Top Bottom