Adidas NMD thread

Nah. I used PayPal and got confirmation for the orange/blue pair. Got cancellation email for the blue/white pair - used PayPal here too. Has nothing to do with payment type.

thank all just repped..... such a sh*tty way to get Ls after thinking you got that W :smh:

they shoulda just given me one :rolleyes

Last edited:
1 with PP, 2 with CCs, all different accounts / addresses / names / cards, 3 conf. emails.

Yup

First ever team manual cop on any hype drop

Hope they continue this release process 
​I really liked the release method, just not the time :wink:

Also make sure your servers don't take a crap...

I also really like ADC splash release.

Quick are you checkout releases, are tough and just get eaten by bots...

Probably will send SNS an email later this week commending them for the way this drop was handled just to reinforce that even though a lot of people complained that a lot also really liked how it went

My payment crashed.

My only issue is that even if you're in cart...they claim that doesn't guarantee a pair.

Just work on that...I checked out before the timer expired and still got canceled.

Probably will send SNS an email later this week commending them for the way this drop was handled just to reinforce that even though a lot of people complained that a lot also really liked how it went
Went better than expected.  For next release so long as they streamline the messaging/registering, have it drop on a non-SNS unpredictable site, and fix the site's stock monitor to avoid multiple cancels, I think they have a dynamite way to handle super limited releases.  Just need to work out the kinks.

I still prefer the Adidas splash page over this, but it's certainly better than nothing. 

Besides the pull tab color, Any difference between the Oreo NMD releasing this weekend and the one that was already released?

Besides the pull tab color, Any difference between the Oreo NMD releasing this weekend and the one that was already released?
Three stripes and it has the line separating the laces and the toe box as well as a different sock collar color

Last edited:
Damn how are prices still so high on these? Thought NMDs were "dead" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom