Adidas NMD thread

Damn how are prices still so high on these? Thought NMDs were "dead" 
laugh.gif
Unique glitch pattern without the 3 stripes = 
pimp.gif

on to the CS2's. hoping the hype steers clear of the greys. they will be my last cop for a long time... or at least until I talk my wife into letting me cop something for Father's Day lol

Copped 1 blue on my account - paypal - got confirmation 

Copped 1 of each on my girls account - paypal - both cancelled  

Copped 1 blue on my account - paypal - got confirmation 

Copped 1 of each on my girls account - paypal - both cancelled  
Same ip address? My guess is people copping multiples will get canceled if SNS can determine it's from same household/person (that's a big if though). That or they just oversold like crazy. Seen so many people cop and get cancelled but they suspected it might be due to CC vs. PayPal payment. 

I personally overslept so gave myself L. Just sold French Beiges and am biting resell on Blues. 

Not GOAT resell though. People asking for like $1000. Smh. 

Last edited:
I commend SNS for this release.  It wasn't as hard for team manual as I originally thought.  

However, bots still did decently.

I commend SNS for this release.  It wasn't as hard for team manual as I originally thought.  

However, bots still did decently.
I wouldn't mind if they kept it this way going forward. 

It was super easy with no headaches. First time I ever actually cart a hyped/collab drop on there. 

Werd had my size 11 credit declined fu BOA then I see the PayPal option 11 was sold out so I go for 11.5 check out and it was a 4.5 lol how can I get my size 11? Help

Guess that's what I'm going to have to do, really wanted these. My boy got lucky with my size 11 in the wings 1s lol might try to trade.

Back
Top Bottom