Adidas NMD thread

Sounds like salt to me. 
laugh.gif
please explain?

Was on as soon as they released the link on the live video.  I had an error similar to what others were mentioning.  Had to refresh a couple of times on the orange one, didn't work so I went back to the page with the two shoe choices, then I was able to see sizes once I went back into the orange one.  Unfortunately, I guess I was late because of that error earlier.  Can't complain since it seemed pretty fair and they tried to do as much as they could to prevent bots from eating.  Still think something is up though since multiple users could get 2-3 pairs while all I kept seeing was "the product is in someone's cart" or whatever that BS message pops up.  

Can't tell you how many captchas I completed, but it is what it is.  I wasn't going to stay up for an hour more hoping people's timers ran up since it was 3am in Hawaii.  I've only been able to successfully purchase one time on a huge drop on SNS and that was through mobile for the SNS x SS collab.  Maybe the trick is to use mobile from now on?

Seeing some reddit posts for $450 shipped on those Datamoshes. Not bad for what the price is right now on reseller sites. IDK if I'd ever drop more than $300 on a shoe though...lol

Seeing some reddit posts for $450 shipped on those Datamoshes. Not bad for what the price is right now on reseller sites. IDK if I'd ever drop more than $300 on a shoe though...lol

yea i hella want these but if it is not below 3 bills im good.. ive been wanting these since the first pics surfaced months ago. -__-

Still didn't matter if SNS didn't email you the okay to purchase the shoes though. Only those accounts were cleared
yeah I know lol I was just saying for those that said only 10k people (a lot less than the amount of people signed up) view the live feed when you actually didn't have to if social media is so quick to post the link anyway. 

Last edited:
I copped so I can't really complain about the drop today, but it'd be nice if they could fix the overselling problem. This whole authenticated account thing seems to be working on though. I was a bit late to their Cream V2 drop but it seemed to work fairly well too. So maybe they're on to something.

Surely we can all look forward to a 4-5 paragraph email breaking down SNS's feelings about the drop. 
laugh.gif

and it has the line separating the laces and the toe box
which is a big deal for me fitwise! i can size down to 11 on PKs without that line and they fit nice and snug, on PKs with that line, i go with my true adidas size. 

if they have that line, they dont stretch as much. for people between 2 sizes, it makes a big difference.

For what it's worth, I only saw ~9k people in the IG live stream this morning, compared to the 25k or so registered people for this raffle.

Feel like this was pretty fair and I like how SNS went about this drop.

Back
Top Bottom