Adidas NMD thread

lol champs launch locator shows so much stores dropping the TW japan nmd and then when i want to see the TB drop, only 5 champs stores are dropping them... umm..

Just isn't much to discuss right now? Are EU sites dropping right now? I'm personally not keeping up with the online drop.

For my Chicago people I've been wrong this entire time.

No Foot Action is receiving the TB's, only the whites. No Champs either in the area either.

North riverside will have them at Footlocker and Finish Line. I think another store up there will get some as well...dont know the name of the stoe but last time I was up there this store had the NY Red Apples or the near Red Apples (didn't keep up with that release so couldn't really tell you which it was).

Chicago Ridge will have them at FTL and FNL.
Same with River Oaks.
Same with Orland Square.
Ford City will have them at footlocker.
Woodfield will have them at FTL and FNL.
Fox Valley will have them at FTL and FNL.
Yorktown Center will have them at FNL.
Water tower place downtown will have them.
Footlocker on state will have them.

Few other places scattered around as well...should be a feast.

Copped the TB from TGWO. Don't mind paying the euro conversion for the colorway with the lesser stock numbers.

They defaulted the 60 shipping... got through and instantly sent them an email saying change it to 30 lol

TGWO was basically what resell is now. I'll wait for SNS and see if I can finally use my coup. I could have copped on goodwill

Yes I have a confirmation email from both TGWO and PayPal.

I work tomorrow morning so I wasn't taking any chances with the TBs

Copped from TGWO didn't even know I had $47 in my PayPal sitting from a return I forgot about so no complaints here

Back
Top Bottom