Adidas NMD thread

Laughing at all these "resellers" (read kids with "boost" in their username) whining on twitter about how the nmd is dead because it's easy to get these. People ain't happy with anything these days SMH

Laughing at all these "resellers" (read kids with "boost" in their username) whining on twitter about how the nmd is dead because it's easy to get these. People ain't happy with anything these days SMH
People complain when things sit and when they can't get it, never ending cycle. Hypebeast effect

People complain when things sit and when they can't get it, never ending cycle. Hypebeast effect
It's even more hilarious when you realize that it's people using Boostlinks and Adidas Alerts complaining about this. Meaning they aren't getting the hyped releases in the first place since they're relying on others to give them the info

It's even more hilarious when you realize that it's people using Boostlinks and Adidas Alerts complaining about this. Meaning they aren't getting the hyped releases in the first place since they're relying on others to give them the info
Majority are little kids or grown men acting like little kids

Got a pair off 7. Was easy because they put them up early. Came to $180 shipped. Can rest easy tomorrow now

The TBs are going for about $20-30 above retail+tax on GOAT. I don't mind paying the extra if I miss out tomorrow on ADC. Doubt I'll miss though.

Interesting to see these move on foot sites so quickly...you think its resellers botting or people eating?

That should be two separate groups of people complaining though, right?

Back
Top Bottom