Adidas NMD thread

Looking at picking up a pair of Human Races what's the sizing on these if I'm a 10.5 in yeezy and ultra boost 3.0? TTS?

would u have been able to go another half size down? (UK8 ) Im also thinking of getting them and Im basing it off your FKR size comparison :D,
I wear US 8 for FKR but 7.5 in the flyknit trainers and have narrow feet , so was thinking either US6.5 or US7 for the goretex nmds

Best thing to do is go to a store and try them on in person to remove all doubt.
Being a TTS 9 in Nike and TTS 9.5 in Adidas - i could have bought a pair of Gortex NMD's half a size down in my Nike TTS. Which is a full size down in my adidas TTS.

I have no arches lol (flat foot gang) so i guess it make my foot a tiny bit flatter but not like S2doubleu looooool his feet are flat af

Do fake/replica Human Race Trails exist yet? I don't want to get burned and don't know what to look for to identify fakes if they do exist.

That’s the one thing I’m afraid of as well. I’m about to pull the trigger on some on StockX with that $20 off first purchase coupon but I just don’t want to get burned and sent fakes. I know StockX verifies if they’re fake or not before sending the pair to the buyer but I just hope they’re fake detector is on point for these.

That’s the one thing I’m afraid of as well. I’m about to pull the trigger on some on StockX with that $20 off first purchase coupon but I just don’t want to get burned and sent fakes. I know StockX verifies if they’re fake or not before sending the pair to the buyer but I just hope they’re fake detector is on point for these.
If u dont trust StockX, try Goat, price should be comparable somewhat. Or try consignment shops if u live close by one.

All the fake Hu trails are complete trash right now, like it's really obvious, so I'd say its pretty safe to order now, but I'm not sure if thats going to change soon or not.

from what i've seen, if the demand is there, then they will improve on the quality of the reps eventually. look at the rep yeezys. arguably 1:1 now.

fakes of the new trails that I saw on FB

24301377_1984035004957031_6926108529844753341_n.jpg
24774737_1984035054957026_875732144182204057_n.jpg

Already sold for 100+ profit with the little hype it had. Once on feet pics start showing it might go for way more.

I didn't realize they had resale value on them but I don't see them going up any time soon. There's a reason why there's little hype. Nice try trying to hype it up to move your inventory. No offense.

Edit: Plus, they're still sitting on Size? :rofl:

I didn't realize they had resale value on them but I don't see them going up any time soon. There's a reason why there's little hype. Nice try trying to hype it up to move your inventory. No offense.
Caught! :pimp:
Yeah I hope these don't turn into bricks later.

Back
Top Bottom