Adidas NMD thread

Let them be kopped by the general populance. :tongue:

You need rarity like you need need light and darkness.

I agree theres really no hype for NMDs, but how did this release prove it? It sold out within a minute or two of each restock.

Idk man there was a restock about an hour or so after the fact in which the nmds sat for a while... at least my size 11 did...

Yeah, the recent restock has the NMDs sitting. It's been almost 3 hours and I still see a FSR.

Best looking NMD to date imo. If only I wasn't trying to stop spending any more money on kicks I would cop - too many kicks in the rotation now and I don't even get a chance to wear my sneakers often. I already know I'm gonna regret this decision. :lol:

I already have the OG Japan Black's, so I don't feel the need for these new NMD's. Plus, like I said before, they might go for under retail at this rate.

If only I wasn't trying to stop spending any more money on kicks I would cop - too many kicks in the rotation now and I don't even get a chance to wear my sneakers often. I already know I'm gonna regret this decision. :lol:
I'm in the exact same position my dude. Any other month and they'd have been ordered and on their way.

Stock counts are still good for this model.
Screenshot 2017-12-10 17.20.54.png

does anyone know if the knit on the oreo and multi HR trails is the same as on the the sun glow and tan color ways?

9118336E-1228-4727-809D-AD390D1BDA78.png
Hey guys quick question. Need some new daily beaters since my roshes are getting old.

I need something black/white
I was looking at these
I know the xr1 are perfect but I was looking more for the r1 in that color way
The first two I can’t tell what color they are even on the descriptions. Maybe if you guys could shed some light on them I’d appreciate it

Attachments

• D1387891-34DA-4B24-94AC-2173EB855FF2.png
    D1387891-34DA-4B24-94AC-2173EB855FF2.png
    549.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 53E94C45-F222-4CFC-AEB1-00C43D8D719C.png
    53E94C45-F222-4CFC-AEB1-00C43D8D719C.png
    454.8 KB · Views: 7
does anyone know if the knit on the oreo and multi HR trails is the same as on the the sun glow and tan color ways?

Uhhhh I’m pretty sure they’re different but I could be wrong. I’ve had all four in hand. From what I remember, Oreo and Multi’s are more of a stretchy PK, whereas the other two are kind of like a Mesh PK. Feel is a bit different.

Like I said, I’m just going off memory from when they dropped so someone chime in if I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom