Adidas NMD thread

I didn't realize they had resale value on them but I don't see them going up any time soon. There's a reason why there's little hype. Nice try trying to hype it up to move your inventory. No offense.

Edit: Plus, they're still sitting on Size? :rofl:

Keep that custi on a short lease! If that dude was too dim to go to size? site and see that they were sitting then he deserves to get taxed $100!

Bigger sizes sold out 6-10 still sitting. If they hit clearance I'd cop...and I LOVE orange shoes but with the white middy and black hits? Just not quite there design wise.

Keep that custi on a short lease! If that dude was too dim to go to size? site and see that they were sitting then he deserves to get taxed $100!

Bigger sizes sold out 6-10 still sitting. If they hit clearance I'd cop...and I LOVE orange shoes but with the white middy and black hits? Just not quite there design wise.
Orange Noise is similar but looks better than the R1 Clear Red (BB1970) , NiceKicks nmd has black hits, white midsole too. Orange Noise is the first nmd i paid retail for in quite a while.

You guys must be East coasters, the whole lot of you. Those Size? joints are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:.

Ouch! Truth hurts!! hahaha!! I am EC all day every day! As stated I love love love orange kicks. These are a flop IMO and if there is no resale now what makes you think there EVER will be resale? To be fair lets not even talk sales. Just the shoe...The white middy kills it! All orange upper, black hits, and a white middy? come on...you know what we're saying!

Trying to look at those Size? NMDs.
97BF982F-B2E4-4837-8D10-52418BA20615.gif

People care way too much about hype (I know I know it’s Niketalk). But dude didnt even mention hype, only that the shoes are fire, and people go to “there’s no resale and they’ll sit on shelves”.

NMD hype and resale is completely dead now, which is why nearly everything goes on clearance. Ultra Boosts are taking the same route at the moment. If you’re buying these shoes simply for hype and resale, you’re about a year or two too late.

Buy what you like and like what you, even if it is a shoe that is as bright as the sun in our solar system.

People care way too much about hype (I know I know it’s Niketalk). But dude didnt even mention hype, only that the shoes are fire, and people go to “there’s no resale and they’ll sit on shelves”.

NMD hype and resale is completely dead now, which is why nearly everything goes on clearance. Ultra Boosts are taking the same route at the moment. If you’re buying these shoes simply for hype and resale, you’re about a year or two too late.

Buy what you like and like what you, even if it is a shoe that is as bright as the sun in our solar system.
He was the one who brought up resale the page prior

Still agree with your statement

dude only mentioned them because he was trying to drive hype on them since he had pairs for sell

Yeah if SoleLinks couldn’t get these to sell by blasting them on Twitter over and over again, ain’t no way he’s gonna make progress on here with people that know better.

The AI Camo pack was Adidas’ last real attempt to drive up hype on the NMD, and it failed miserably. The revamped version coming up is gonna be another flop.

Great for us that actually like to wear the shoes, not good for resellers or hypebeasts. So it’s a win-win!

You guys are funny for not facing the simple facts :lol:. Excuse me, dinner's almost ready. :nthat:
Untitled drawing (5).png

You do know why the 12.5 is going for so much right? It’s because there was barely any released. It sold out nearly instantly. All the other size sat, with plenty of sizes still sitting.

The next highest bid is at 255. Doing the math the shoes cost 200 (I know cause I bought them). After seller fees, you’re looking at a $20-$25 profit if you’re lucky.

Enjoy your dinner, I hope it’s McDonald’s.

people resell to get their rent or phone bills paid, you reselling for 1 order of number 3 combo meal. Too many wannabe resellers drowning with bricks

You do know why the 12.5 is going for so much right? It’s because there was barely any released. It sold out nearly instantly. All the other size sat, with plenty of sizes still sitting.

The next highest bid is at 255. Doing the math the shoes cost 200 (I know cause I bought them). After seller fees, you’re looking at a $20-$25 profit if you’re lucky.

Enjoy your dinner, I hope it’s McDonald’s.
:lol::stoneface:
Nice cracks at the merchant but when the national average shoe size sells out I get to name any price I want. Whoever that ask is on size 10 on stockx knows whats really up. To be honest this "ugly" shoe has brought more convo then anything else on this thread in a while which is ironic due to the name being orange "noise". The only reason I'm selling is because I see opportunity and can hopefully make enough to buy my own true size.

Back
Top Bottom