Adidas NMD thread

:lol::stoneface:
Nice cracks at the merchant but when the national average shoe size sells out I get to name any price I want. Whoever that ask is on size 10 on stockx knows whats really up. To be honest this "ugly" shoe has brought more convo then anything else on this thread in a while which is ironic due to the name being orange "noise". The only reason I'm selling is because I see opportunity and can hopefully make enough to buy my own true size.
this nmd is nice, i got one myself, but good luck with reselling for enough profit for your true size :smile:

Just copped on the restock. Original drop was crap had to play hide and seek to find them. I hate when sites do that crap. Just helps the bots

Was able to grab my size and a pair for my brother in law. These may be my fav NMDs thus far.

Got a feeling that the AMM x Invincible NMD's will sit and go under retail. Just a hunch.

I can't believe those United Arrow sons cs2's sold out on adc today without any pics loading up on there.

Guys, killer deal on all boost at allike store. Use ADVENT10 for 40% off, if you're looking for the NMD CS1 Gortex, its $170 shipped. Lots of sizes in stock...

Back
Top Bottom