Adidas NMD thread

All the crap they put on the HUs are lame AF. Hu are the best NMD silhouette with the lacing system, and it looks like such an immature childish shoe to wear in public.

Yep beautiful shoe, but with idealistic messages that are contradictory...it was designed by a celebrity so that explains it. The fact that it just says "Hu" on that tie dye pair is one of the things thats making them grow on me.

flightclub sample images

z1.jpg z1.jpg z1.jpg z1.jpg

more blank canvas images

z1.jpg z1.jpg z1.jpg

The Black Parley PK are pretty fresh. I do like black on black middy and bricks. They are holding back the two tone bricks for a collab or when the money train starts to dry up on the NMD

hey new here, been reading thru tho...
was wondering if someone could help me with a question re: CS1 vs CS2.
are they roughly the same height? in pictures the CS1s seem taller...not sure if its just the way the CS2 has that diagonal cut...
but almost looks like the CS1 is more like a hightop and the CS2 a mid, i could be wrong tho

have had R1s and love the black japan R2s but thinking of venturing into laceless NMDs...
eyeing the grey united arrows CS2s and some gum bottom CS1s on ebay...

if you have both CS1s and 2s which do you prefer?
ok thnkx for any input.

hey new here, been reading thru tho...
was wondering if someone could help me with a question re: CS1 vs CS2.
are they roughly the same height? in pictures the CS1s seem taller...not sure if its just the way the CS2 has that diagonal cut...
but almost looks like the CS1 is more like a hightop and the CS2 a mid, i could be wrong tho

have had R1s and love the black japan R2s but thinking of venturing into laceless NMDs...
eyeing the grey united arrows CS2s and some gum bottom CS1s on ebay...

if you have both CS1s and 2s which do you prefer?
ok thnkx for any input.

CS1's are taller on the front of your ankle, and essentially same height at the back (though I included the recent Gore-tex CS1's on the left to show that there has been variability, and it seems to me that early CS1's like the gum one on the right were generally taller).

97nwbMuwSpeiMg3tk0tPLg.jpg

To me, they're totally different shoes. Knit is different -- CS2 is more form fitting/tight on the top of your foot, whereas the CS1's have more space on the top of your foot. For me, the fit is different (half-size down for CS1's vs TTS on CS2's).

Edit -- lol please ignore my wife's collection of random kitchen crap. And I didn't realize one of my Danes was in the mood for a photobomb...

CS1's are taller on the front of your ankle, and essentially same height at the back (though I included the recent Gore-tex CS1's on the left to show that there has been variability, and it seems to me that early CS1's like the gum one on the right were generally taller).

97nwbMuwSpeiMg3tk0tPLg.jpg

To me, they're totally different shoes. Knit is different -- CS2 is more form fitting/tight on the top of your foot, whereas the CS1's have more space on the top of your foot. For me, the fit is different (half-size down for CS1's vs TTS on CS2's).

Edit -- lol please ignore my wife's collection of random kitchen crap. And I didn't realize one of my Danes was in the mood for a photobomb...

hey man thanks for the response that really helps, especially the pics to compare and knowing difference of fit.
interesting that CS1s kind of shifted in size from older to newer models.

which of those do you like wearing the most?

and nice puppers lol

hey man thanks for the response that really helps, especially the pics to compare and knowing difference of fit.
interesting that CS1s kind of shifted in size from older to newer models.

which of those do you like wearing the most?

and nice puppers lol

With the CS1's, each model seems a little different. TGWO's run huge but have a very comfy knit, early CS1's are a little more rigid, and the Gore-tex CS1's are tighter.

CS2's all fit the same. I actually prefer the feel of them on the top of my foot.

With the CS1's, each model seems a little different. TGWO's run huge but have a very comfy knit, early CS1's are a little more rigid, and the Gore-tex CS1's are tighter.

CS2's all fit the same. I actually prefer the feel of them on the top of my foot.

nice thanks for the input...im thinking these will be my first CSs
DA9089_06_standard.jpg

are those eyes i see or am i tripping?

Back
Top Bottom