Adidas NMD thread

Better look at the upcoming Black Hu’s...

3A83074D-B411-42DC-9BBE-16783ECF1172.jpeg
89EB89EE-6885-4688-95E5-FB2B61E53874.jpeg

Now I’m not sure if I like these or the cream pair more...

I WANT THESE so bad,,RD on this puppy??

Sidenote -- is it weird that I'm jealous of the women getting to wear these Stella McCartney uncaged UB's?:blush:

BB6273_01_standard.jpg

Probably a good thing they don't get close to my size...

With the CS1's, each model seems a little different. TGWO's run huge but have a very comfy knit, early CS1's are a little more rigid, and the Gore-tex CS1's are tighter.

CS2's all fit the same. I actually prefer the feel of them on the top of my foot.
So do the Gore-Texs fit half size down like normal CS1s?

Sorry new to consortium

How do I find one? I live in Texas.
Any apps or website I can use?
No worries. The way consortium releases typically work, (in this case, consortium collabs) the launch/debut happens at the consortium store involved with the collab, followed by the worldwide release (at most of the other consortium stores) the following week. Each store has their own release protocols. No release on Adidas dotcom.

There are two physical consortium stores in Texas. Social Status in Houston, and ShopNiceKicks in Austin (not to be confused with Nice Kicks the news blog). Refer to their social media accounts to see what they’re doing this weekend (online vs in store, etc.)

The legwork on your part is building a list of consortium retailers that will carry the Juice Racer. Search hashtags on twitter and/or IG (or a sneaker blog that has compiled a list) and work your way back to see who will have online releases.

Note: Worldwide releases generally carry less stock of said collab than the launch the week prior. In releases of past that usually spelled doom. The price of this NMD coupled with waning hype across the board bodes well for the people that are gunning for a pair that genuinely want them. That doesn’t mean to not be prepared.

No worries. The way consortium releases typically work, (in this case, consortium collabs) the launch/debut happens at the consortium store involved with the collab, followed by the worldwide release (at most of the other consortium stores) the following week. Each store has their own release protocols. No release on Adidas dotcom.

There are two physical consortium stores in Texas. Social Status in Houston, and ShopNiceKicks in Austin (not to be confused with Nice Kicks the news blog). Refer to their social media accounts to see what they’re doing this weekend (online vs in store, etc.)

The legwork on your part is building a list of consortium retailers that will carry the Juice Racer. Search hashtags on twitter and/or IG (or a sneaker blog that has compiled a list) and work your way back to see who will have online releases.

Note: Worldwide releases generally carry less stock of said collab than the launch the week prior. In releases of past that usually spelled doom. The price of this NMD coupled with waning hype across the board bodes well for the people that are gunning for a pair that genuinely want them. That doesn’t mean to not be prepared.
Thanks
Are these going to sit?
stockX showed there were shoes sold close to retail

Trying to cop CLOT shoes since CLOT AF1 might not be available

Probably just going to cop off stockX if retail is not happening.
9778CBFF-B4BE-4FBD-8797-53F6B30BFC64.png

Thanks
Are these going to sit?
stockX showed there were shoes sold close to retail

Trying to cop CLOT shoes since CLOT AF1 might not be available

Probably just going to cop off stockX if retail is not happening.
9778CBFF-B4BE-4FBD-8797-53F6B30BFC64.png

Good chance they will be near retail or below. And that sold out message seems to be shown only in the mobile version. I wouldn't worry about it though.

Get's me mad as ever that Milwaukee gets no Consortium or Tier Zero. An AMM or Social Status would fit well here.

Back
Top Bottom