Adidas NMD thread

They remind me of a tribal tattoo.

And I feel like that’s never a good thing...

61F8CD21-C0C2-47CD-8FDA-6D3E72E7CFE2.jpeg

:rofl:

Y’all are NMD experts.
Gonna sit right? Great!

I thought anything CLOT does will drive up the hype, just like Edison Chen himself.....

But I cop from CLOT, not for hype.
So hopefully it will sit.

Don’t bet on it.

The last few NMD collabs (AMM, NBHD) have sold out, with the NBHD pair selling out almost instantly on most sites. Seems like it’s mostly just the GRs that sit.

Resell hasn’t been too much over retail for most of those pairs tho, so if u don’t hit you’ll most likely be able to get them on the secondary market for close to retail.

Don’t bet on it.

The last few NMD collabs (AMM, NBHD) have sold out, with the NBHD pair selling out almost instantly on most sites. Seems like it’s mostly just the GRs that sit.

Resell hasn’t been too much over retail for most of those pairs tho, so if u don’t hit you’ll most likely be able to get them on the secondary market for close to retail.
That is, it won’t get lower than $220 probably.

Anybody else think this NMD colorway went under the radar ? Slept on ? Kind of has a "pitch black" feel to it

https://stockx.imgix.net/Adidas-NMD...w=1400&h=1000&auto=format,compress&trim=color

High Horse x Old Guy Rant:

This shoe is a PERFECT example of what is wrong with the kicks game. This shoe is a beauty! Great knit pattern, black boost, clean and commfy. People do not respect a good GR. If the shoe is not limited, no celeb **** rider rocking them, not a collab, have instant resale value, not hyped most people ignore the shoe.

Posers need hype like fish need water.

High Horse x Old Guy Rant:

This shoe is a PERFECT example of what is wrong with the kicks game. This shoe is a beauty! Great knit pattern, black boost, clean and commfy. People do not respect a good GR. If the shoe is not limited, no celeb **** rider rocking them, not a collab, have instant resale value, not hyped most people ignore the shoe.

Posers need hype like fish need water.

Supposedly these were a "Champs Sports" or "footlocker" exclusive I read somewhere so maybe it didn't get much exposure. Adidas.com didn't drop these. Sizes are still available on Eastbay, footlocker, champssports sites

Back
Top Bottom