Adidas NMD thread

My local fnl sold out early this morning. Can't believe they moved like that in my city (Louisville).
Probably mostly resellers for real.

People actually paying 250+ on the bay for mesh joints [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

My local footlocker only had the Black and Blue Mesh pair. They sold out in 30 minutes and that's in friggin NH. Didnt know we had that many sneakerheads in NH. HAHA

Not gonna lie, I'm salty. "Ordered" the white pk this morning, paid by paypal, got paypal confirmation, but no ADC email. Didn't want to think about it, but just confirmed with ADC that it didn't go through. I'm seriously fed up with ADC... aside from dealing with Yeezy queues, I have to have had the worst luck when it comes to payment processing. Credit cards barely ever work and now my Paypal... if I didn't want Yeezys, UBs and now NMDs so bad I'd boycott from buying from them ever again (not that I can right now anyways).

/end rant

Last edited:

Not gonna lie, I'm salty. "Ordered the white pk this morning, paid by paypal, got paypal confirmation, but no ADC email. Didn't want to think about it, but just confirmed with ADC that it didn't go through. I'm seriously fed up with ADC... aside from dealing with Yeezy queues, I have to have had the worst luck when it comes to payment processing. Credit cards barely ever work and now my Paypal... if I didn't want Yeezys, UBs and now NMDs so bad I'd boycott from buying from them ever again (not that I can right now anyways).

/end rant
same with me. did CS offer you 20% coupon code?

TFW the 20% coupon isn't valid on the items worth copping (like UB/NMD)... 
mean.gif

I lost out completely today. Couldn't go anywhere local and couldn't check out my pks that were carted.. Smh

Nope. I wouldn't care anyways since its not valid for anything good.
In the past I've been able to use discount codes on UBs in store at some adidas performance stores. You gotta convince them to try it but the codes work for any product they have in store, just not online.

A lot of people claming the mesh's aren't doing well but the lush red's have sold over 10 pairs on ebay today for 240$+

if count 200$+ sales over 20 were sold today.

This is a 130$ shoe and I don't think people only want the pk's. Mesh are doing great too.

A lot of people claming the mesh's aren't doing well but the lush red's have sold over 10 pairs on ebay today for 240$+

if count 200$+ sales over 20 were sold today.

This is a 130$ shoe and I don't think people only want the pk's. Mesh are doing great too.
Demand is still pretty high.

Is resale for the White pk's gonna be over $300? Really don't feel like spending that much on these. 

Back
Top Bottom