Adidas NMD thread

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I'll be moving on from these. 
By all means look around, but some of the most trusted IG sneaker pages I follow are selling them

700$ for the set

and 350 each

best I saw was 650 for the set to be honest, but I haven't looked around too much.

That might be the higher end prices , not positive. Look around bro!

View media item 1955203This is from Erik (one of the co-founders of SNS) Instagram. Look at his comment, "restock in a few weeks". Just like I suspected I bet all the GR mesh will be restocked. Adidas will never miss the opportunity to cash in from all the hype. The resell will be 5$ more or less for the mesh NMDs.

Rep to the homie that posted the city sport link. Got the last one in my size. I remember getting the oreo for 325, but there's no way those PK camo dropping next week will come close to that number, so might as well just get the grey one for retail. 

By all means look around, but some of the most trusted IG sneaker pages I follow are selling them

700$ for the set

and 350 each

best I saw was 650 for the set to be honest, but I haven't looked around too much.

That might be the higher end prices , not positive. Look around bro!
Aight cool. I'll take a look to see what I can find.  

cf54979f_NMD9.jpeg

Both of these drop April 9.
These already released at some FinishLine here in ATL.

I saw them on the shelf earlier this morning and was surprised because they were not primeknit.

Rep to the homie that posted the city sport link. Got the last one in my size. I remember getting the oreo for 325, but there's no way those PK camo dropping next week will come close to that number, so might as well just get the grey one for retail. 
Grats... saw them sitting in some sizes and decided to help yall out who needed a pair.

This is from Erik (one of the co-founders of SNS) Instagram. Look at his comment, "restock in a few weeks". Just like I suspected I bet all the GR mesh will be restocked. Adidas will never miss the opportunity to cash in from all the hype. The resell will be 5$ more or less for the mesh NMDs.
Not one person in this thread paid over retail. Even if these re-stock 14x, who cares? Not gonna get a better price than retail. We are getting the shoes way sooner and for a way better price. And that's IF theres a re-stock, and if ppl score on the re-stock. That's not 100%. People that scored today and got confs is. 100%.

Couldn't be happier to get my lush red's for 130$ and then I see people paying 220-250$ on ebay all day. Makes me really happy. Got my favorite colorway, love this shoe.

Stopped by my local mall. We didn't get any of the NMDs but they have the all white pair dropping on the 9th. Honestly they don't look like anything special and look a little cheap.

Debating selling my white ultra boosts to pay for the white PK NMDs...no point for me to keep 2 all white PK shoes. Trying to limit my collection too with the buy one, sell one method
ohwell.gif
 We'll see.

Debating selling my white ultra boosts to pay for the white PK NMDs...no point for me to keep 2 all white PK shoes. Trying to limit my collection too with the buy one, sell one method
ohwell.gif
 We'll see.
Probly won't be able to get much more than retail for the white UBs at this point.

Is my best bet for White UB in size 12.5 eBay?

****sorry wrong thread*****

Last edited:
Everyone seems to be mostly talking about the PK vs Mesh, which is understandable. But for those that got the suede or the two women one (tan) and (legend ink) how are those materials?

Was funny as hell this morn after I left from adidas in kings plaza, I went upstairs to check if they had anything at FA...before I could ask the employee anything, this Asian girl runs in the store out of breath and screams "do you have MMD?! Adidas MMD?!". Lol, employee said no so the girl starts asking me where they have them and sprints towards the escalator screaming thank yooouuuuuuu! :rofl: hope she got her pairs

Was funny as hell this morn after I left from adidas in kings plaza, I went upstairs to check if they had anything at FA...before I could ask the employee anything, this Asian girl runs in the store out of breath and screams "do you have MMD?! Adidas MMD?!". Lol, employee said no so the girl starts asking me where they have them and sprints towards the escalator screaming thank yooouuuuuuu! :rofl: hope she got her pairs
Dead

Back
Top Bottom