Adidas NMD thread

Was funny as hell this morn after I left from adidas in kings plaza, I went upstairs to check if they had anything at FA...before I could ask the employee anything, this Asian girl runs in the store out of breath and screams "do you have MMD?! Adidas MMD?!". Lol, employee said no so the girl starts asking me where they have them and sprints towards the escalator screaming thank yooouuuuuuu!
roll.gif
hope she got her pairs
she cute?

Picked these up in the FL on 42nd/3rd in NYC while everyone was distracted by the St Patrick's parade

Everyone seems to be mostly talking about the PK vs Mesh, which is understandable. But for those that got the suede or the two women one (tan) and (legend ink) how are those materials?

Im interested as well since I purchased the suede joints

Wonder if it's worth stopping by my local mall after work to check out if any shops have a 10 NMD left lol...

Looking very very slim.

May just take that cash and put toward the new iPad being announced next week

Wonder if it's worth stopping by my local mall after work to check out if any shops have a 10 NMD left lol...

Looking very very slim.

May just take that cash and put toward the new iPad being announced next week
Highly doubt it...  Especially at that size... 

If it's not super far out of your way, might as well check. You'll be even more heated if you don't go and then find out later that they had your size...
Its on the way home lol...

Instead of going left to my pad i take a right and boom there lol...

Still off for another hour or so

Back
Top Bottom