Adidas NMD thread

Ubiq has hinted for the past week they were dropping
I was right on top of it but got queued and let through 10 min after they went live

55B4975B-88E2-4FD2-AFDC-B06A9B7E324F.png

This system is horrible

Ubiq hinted at an online drop and they didn't drop all weekend long. So I was waiting for it even tho I've never been successful at copping anything on Ubiq. I think they did a surprise online drop for the last Hu Trail pack too. I was lucky that I didn't get put in a queue. Went straight for the Core Black to complete my pack.

ugh i can't believe i woke up 30 mins late. 0/3 this release. Don't know if I'm getting my pair from ADC anymore

Welp. I woke up from my drunken St Paddy’s day shenanigans to discover someone excepted my bid for $376 on the corals on StockX. Had a free shipping reward too so came out to 376 shipped. 100 over retail ain’t bad.

I don’t think I’m ever gonna get them for retail tho :lol:

the samples of them with the regular NMD soles looks really nice.

20171006-j.jpg

:emoji_scream::emoji_scream::emoji_scream::emoji_scream::emoji_scream:

Lord those would've been fire. Imagine if they gave the blocks a marbled look like the pink glows too.... :emoji_scream::emoji_scream::emoji_scream:

I think I saw the Core Black Holi sample too and that was with a flat sole. Thought they would release like that, but nah, they slapped the Trail sole for the release. :sick:

Last edited:
Anything from SNS NY yet? Been busy all day haven't gotten a chance to try to catch any of these online releases.

Back
Top Bottom